33 | Article

www

www.eonline.com

PEAKY BLINDERS SERIES 4 FAWNIE SHELBY SNEAK PEEKS

With Peaky Blinders series 4 coming this fall, fans are excited to see what is in store for the young Fawnie Shelby (Lara Murphy). She's the half-sister of the bunch and known as Finn Shelby's (Harry Kirton) "honorary" twin. Recently, the official Instagram for Peaky Blinders has posted a few shots from the show.

All of which include the young Lara Murphy as Fawn Shelby. This caused fans to freak out since Fawn looks so devastated in each shot. As we know, the last series ended with a large portion of the Shelby clan being thrown behind bars. Speculations say that even Fawnie Shelby was included because of the image above showing her wearing a noose.

Now, nobody knows anything for sure, but what we do know is that Lara Murphy is one hell of an actress. Some say she's born with it but others say it's due to growing up around a renowned actor (Cillian Murphy). 

As filming continues, fans wonder what's going to happen to Fawn Shelby this series... a few theories are that she's going to join the illegitimate side of the Shelby business... while others speculate that she's going to meet her demise. What do you think? Are you excited for series 4? Comment your thoughts below! This was Enews!

Related Articles:

Who is Jack Rowan?
Lara Murphy discusses what it's like being an "English Irishwoman"
The Cast of Peaky Blinders answer YOUR questions
Steven Knight explains why Fawn has such a bad relationship with Thomas