36 | Real Life

━━━━

━━━━

"If you don't shut up, I'll crash the car," Lara hit the turn signal as she slowed to a stop at a red light. "So... how's it going with Mr. Kirton."

Harrison rolled his eyes, "What the fuck is up with you Brits and calling people by their last names?!"

"I dunno... it's mostly my thing, but whatever. Has anything happened over your extended stay in the great land of England?" Harrison shrugged.

"Not really, I think he's scared to be even a little bit gay. How's things with you and Jack?" 

Lara made a choking noise, "I think I like him." 

"HA! I called it!" He cheered loudly, throwing his fist in the air.

She slowed down as she drove into the full parking garage, she handed the security the fare and the pair found somewhere to park. Lara turned to Harrison with a pout, "I wish you didn't have to leave."

Harry nods, "It'll be fine. You can visit me when you're done filming."

"I'm going to miss you," She stated lowly, eyes casting downward.

"Hey, it's gonna be alright. You're always gonna be my Lara Croft to my Indiana Jones, even if that's not how it works." She smiled at Harrison brightly, "Now help me get my shit out of the trunk so we can hug for real."

Lara jumped out of the car and once Harrison had his luggage out of the back, she hugged him tightly. "I love you." 

"Love you more, I'll text you once I've landed for the details of your date with Rowan!!" And he was off. 

━━━━

━━━━

Lara tapped her fingers on the table nervously... Jack went to the bathroom and since then she's been trying to muster up the courage to tell him how she felt. When her phone buzzed, she glanced down at the screen and saw it was from her dad. 'Where have you run off to this time?'