Four

Billie's POV:

***

"I didn't know what to do, okay?" I whisper yell to my brother on the phone. I'm currently in the elevator going back up to Violetta's office from getting my suit from my car in the basement.

"So you decide to go to an event with your therapist.. that you don't even like? Real cool Bil" I can feel Finneas rolling his eyes.

"Yeah, I felt bad for the way I treated her last time, I'm doing her a favour" I reply. Finneas grunting on the other end.

There was no way I was telling my brother the real reason why I wanted to help her.

She looked broken when I pulled myself out of my rant to her earlier.

Ugh those beautiful big green eyes and her brown curls softly framing her face.

Yeah yeah, I'm whipped so what? I was the day I saw her, but I still don't want to be here talking to someone about my life, no matter how hot they are. It's personal, and I can't trust her, yet.

"Finn, will you just call security for me? I need them for this gala, I don't know how many people are going to be there" I state getting frustrated now.

"Yes, but Billie, this isn't a good idea. I mean she technically works for you" I roll my eyes again ignoring the comment.

"I have to go, tell Sully where I am and to stay out of sight until I need him please".

I don't let my brother reply and I hang up the phone and slide it back into my pocket. I walk out of the elevator and over to violetta's office.

As I enter, I see soft curls over her face. She is sitting on the couching buckling her stilettos that wrap around her ankle. My breath hitches as her green eyes find mine, standing up from the couch I see her full outfit.

Violetta's Dress:

"Wow" I husk out slowly

What the fuck am I doing.

Violetta's POV:

***

"Billie, my eyes are up here" I smirk as I see her eyes trail down my black dress, staying a little too long on the slit where my leg peaks through.

She clears her throat and puts her face back to being emotionless.

"I'm aware. Don't flatter yourself" Billie rolls her eyes.

"Okay, well the bathroom is outside to the left if you want to get changed. The driver will be here in about 10 minutes" she nods and exits the room automatically.

***

Around half an hour later the black SUV Billie and I are in, pulls up in front of a large amount of stairs that leads into the event hall. Red carpet is laying down on the stairs and banners stating "Children's benefit gala" above.