Eighteen

Violetta's POV:

***

The drive home was excruciating, to say the least. Billie left her car at my office and we are now driving back to my place.

Her hand is resting on my thigh, and my teeth have been sunk into my lip for every second her warmth has been there; this is the reason it is excruciating. I want her hands on more places than my thigh. Fuck.

I let out an involuntary moan at the thought, I am working myself up too damn much.

Out of my peripheral vision, I see Billie smirking. Does she really think this is funny? My question is answered when I feel her finger tips edging closer to my inner thigh, then giving me a not so gentle squeeze.

I can hardly concentrate on driving, this is dangerous now. As I feel my wetness pool, I jerk the car into another lane and take the closest back road.

I holt the car, putting it in park and turning the ignition off. I turn my body to face her, whilst grabbing the hand that was on my thigh.

"You're such a tease" I whisper out as she continues smirking at me.

"Oh? Like you haven't teased me before?" She counters rolling her eyes.

I climb over the centre console and straddle her hips, her wrist still in my hand. With my free hand I pull my skirt up my thighs, allowing my legs to spread more freely.

"Baby" Billie husks in a low questioning way.

I don't respond, leaning in to her lips I graze mine softly over hers, teasing her back. She goes to pull me closer but I expand the space between us.

"Tisk tisk, I don't think so" I speak, taking in my dominant side.

I pull my panties to the side and slide her fingers up and down my wet folds. I throw my head back in pleasure, finally feeling some release from the build up.

"Ugh you're so wet" she says which I hum in reply, enjoying the feeling of my fingers on top of hers inside me.

I need more.

I push our fingers further inside my entrance, letting out a string of profanities at doing so. I can feel Bil pushing her hips up into me creating friction.

I can't fight it anymore, I crash my lips into hers wanting to taste her. Our tongues dance with passion as our fingers draw out my juices.

"Fuck it" I mumble against our kiss, removing my fingers from inside me.

I hook my fingers into Billie's sweats pulling them down as much as I can before she lifts herself up allowing me to slide them down her legs.

Wasting no time I take her hardened length out and align it with myself, pushing down gently.

We both moan at the feeling. I give in to being dominant and allow Billie to take control.

Within a few short minutes I have Billie releasing inside of me whilst I am shaking.

I slump down in her lap, resting my sweaty forehead on her shoulder. I giggle at what just happened.

"Why are you laughing babe?" She questions my actions.

"I've never been so reckless in my life, I am always so put together and now I'm fucking you in my car" I answer her question.

"You've never had sex in a car before?" Her tone sounding like "as if".

"Correct" I remove my head from her shoulder looking at her.

"And I'm offended you think I'm not that innocent" I reply sarcastically, putting my hand over my heart.

Billie just laughs and pushes me off her.

"Yeah yeah, whatever, lets go home" and with that I remove myself from her lap and fix myself up.

I make a mental note to tell Billie that I probably need to start taking the pill with the amount of sex we have unprotected.

***

A/N:
I know this is short, but it's smut soo.. yep.

I didn't want to add any further filler because next chapter Billie leaves for tour and the drama is about to start.

Also, at the moment, I am think this will have 20-25 chapters and then a sequel, what you think?

Thank you for reading and blah blah - love you ❤️