09

Trigger Warning, toxic guardian relationship, if this is something that is triggering to you or sensitive please feel free to skip onto the next chapter.

Late Night Walks

Readers point of view

After what felt like hours of taking various pictures of Ava and the Daemos, I finally got a moment to relax as I fell back onto the couch.
"I'm so excited!! I'm already getting so many likes and followers!!" Ava cheered happily.
Whilst she cheered I felt someone poke my shoulder. Turning my head my eyes landed on Noi who was point in over towards the kitchen counter.
"You'd magic slab, it's making a weird sound- it's not gonna explode right!?" Noi asked in a bit of a panic.
"My magic slab?" I asked myself, walking over to the kitchen counter to look at my phone ringing.

Editing in process.

"Magic slab-" I cut myself off and ran over to the kitchen counter to see my alarm to meet up with my mom is going off.

"Noi thank you so much!" I say then turn my head to Ava as im getting my shoes on. "Ava im going out for awhile, you'll be in charge dont let them burn the apartment down." I add quickly not giving her a chance to answer and run for the elevator.

'Im still nervous about meeting up with mom but I haven't seen her in years. Good thing I left before Ava could question me. She doesn't like my mom that much but I can't help myself. She's my mom and since I don't get a chance to talk with her often I want to at least hear her out.' I thought as I ran towards the park.

Out of breath I finally arrived looking around seeing my mom hasn't shown up yet.
I looked around and saw a free bench I could sit down at as I waiting.

I scrolled through Instagram to see Ava and the Daemos pictures have gotten well over 1000 likes.

'I'm glad she was able to have a fun day taking pictures for Instagram.' I smiled down at my phone.

"Y/n?" I heard that familiar nostalgic voice. Looking up I see my mom in the flesh.
"Hey mom." I say turning my phone off and standing up as an awkward uncomfortable silence fills the area.

I watch as my mom comes over to give me a hug as she says how much she missed me.
"It's been such a long time. You've grown up so much from the last time I saw you." She laughs.
"I guess so." I smiled uncomfortably.

'What does she really want? Is it really to just talk about old times and catch up?' I thought.

Editing in process.

"So do you have the money?" she asked

Right to the point

"Oh well about that right now I'm a little tight on money my manager hasnt been giving me many hours after a situation happened so I can't give you money right now."

"What the hell did you just say to me? You little brat" She asked getting loud

"I can't give you money anymore, you're a grown adult you need to get a job" I say this is the first time I've really stood up to her

"I don't need a stupid job" She yelled

I see we are starting a scene people are looking at us until one man comes up to both of us