Chase Stokes

Yay! We just hit 1k reads! Thank you!

Side note-If a story is in 3rd person I won't put a POV signal at the top.

Summary: In an interview Y/N summarizes Chase and Y/N's relationship.

Warnings: none

"Please welcome the cast of 'Outer Banks'!" The interviewer announced. "Hi everyone, want to introduce yourselves?"
"Hi, I'm Y/N, and I play Layla."

"I'm Chase and I play John B,"

"I'm Jonathan and I play Pope,"

"I'm Rudy and I play JJ,"

"I'm Madison, I play Kiara,"

"I'm Madelyn and I play Sarah,"

"I'm Drew and I play Rafe,"

"And I'm Austin and I play Topper."

"Welcome everyone! I'm so excited to have you here! Alright so, Outer Banks comes to Netflix on April 15, correct?" Everyone nodded and Rudy spoke up. "Yep! I want everyone to vote who your favorite character is. I mean come on, it's JJ."
"Nah it's definitely Layla." Y/N says, lightly smacking Rudy's arm.
"Okay come on, JJ is a bit problematic and Layla is a Kook so it's obviously John B." Chase says, interrupting the two.
"John B lies to his friends." Madison points out. "Layla AND JJ broke two Pogue rules. No Pogue on Pogue macking, and they lied about it." Jonathan says.

"Alright Alright. So how about relationships? The differences between cast relationships and characters." The interviewer says.
"Well, in the show Layla and JJ are dating, but in real life Chase and I are together." Y/N explains, grabbing Chase's hand.
"Aw adorable. Now Y/N, you were on the set of Stranger things, is that correct?"
"Yep. I played Jess Henderson, Dustin's older sister. Jess and Billy also dated from I want to say the middle of season two to the end of season three." "How did Jess die?"
"Jess was killed by the mind flayer in the last episode. So El pulls Billy back into real life and just as the mind flayer is about to kill El, Billy sacrifices himself. Jess is standing over top of Billy when the mind flayer stabs Jess in the back, and she dies in Billy's arms. It was honestly quite a cute ending to their relationship. And Dacre is such an amazing actor, I'm sure you've heard other people mention this before but he really, really humanized Billy. Coming into Stranger things season two, I wasn't exactly keen on the idea of having to work with someone portraying Billy, but Dacre really made it so much easier to act with him." Y/N explains, leaning into Chase's chair.
"You, Chase and Madelyn were all on the show correct?"
"Yeah, I played Tina, Jess' best friend." Madelyn explained.
"And I played a side character who shouted something at Nancy." Chase laughed.

"Okay, Y/N, you and Chase are engaged, how did it happen?"
"Well, we started dating about two months into filming season one of stranger things, and we moved in together about a month  before auditions for Outer Banks. We went to auditions together, I actually auditioned for the part of Sarah. They ended up calling back and saying I didn't get the part, but they cast me as Layla instead! It was a very happy house that day." I said.

Word count: 567

Sorry this ones short and kinda crappy, I wanted to get a couple things posted in case my updating schedule started getting spotty.