JJ

Based off the song 'Heather' by Conan Gray.

I still remember, third of December, me and your sweater
You said it looked better on me than it did you
Only if you knew how much I liked you
But I watch your eyes as she walks by
What a sight for sore eyes, brighter than the blue sky
She's got you mesmerized while I die

The Pogues, Y/N and Sarah sat on the beach, watching the waves crash onto the shore. Y/N shivered and JJ turned, "Are you cold?"
"A little." She sighed. He pulled off his crew neck and she put it on.
"My clothes always look better on you." He chuckled, pulling her into his side. Everyone saw how Y/N felt for JJ, well everyone but JJ.

"Y/N, why don't you just tell him?" Sarah asks, pushing her towards the next store at the mall. "Because, he's clearly in love with Kiara." She shakes her head, opening the door to the store.
"Just shoot your shot!" Sarah laughs.
"Oh gosh no." She shook her head again and waited for Sarah to pick out her stuff.

It was the next summer, JJ and Y/N were sat at 'The Wreck', grabbing lunch. Kie walked by their table, and JJ's attention immediately diverted from Y/N's conversation and watched Kiara walk away. Y/N noticed and stopped talking. She felt her heart drop. Of course, she knew he had shown interest in Kiara, but he always put Kiara first. Y/N sighed and leaned back in her chair, ready to leave.

Why would you ever kiss me?
I'm not even half as pretty
You gave her your sweater, it's just polyester
But you like her better

Y/N and JJ stood in the kitchen of the Chateau, in the middle of one of the biggest fights of their relationship. Y/N caught Kiara and JJ cuddling, and Kie was wearing his sweatshirt.

"Why JJ?" She yelled, trying not to let the tears fall. "I- I don't know okay!" He yelled back.
"Do you love me?"
"I-" JJ started.
"You hesitated! Why..." she sobbed.
"Y/N-"
"Why would you ever kiss me? I'm not even half as pretty. You gave her your sweater." "It's just a sweater!" He interrupted.
"But you like her better." She sighed, nodding her head and giving him a sad smile.
"JJ, it's okay. You guys belong together. I don't even belong here. I'm going to grab the stuff I have here and leave, if they ask just say my mom wanted me home. JJ I love you, and I always will, you were my first everything. But you love Kie. And that's okay. Tell the rest of the Pogues I love them. I'll see you around JJ." She ends, grabbing her bag, the rest of her stuff and her car keys and walks out to her car. Little did JJ know, that would be the last thing she said to him.