TWENTY EIGHT

soonha shifted uncomfortably on her bed. she knew she wont be able to sleep after having her nightmares- so usually when she had nightmares she would go and drink sleeping pills.

but she was too tired. she was sick of it, she was sick of everything. for once she wanted to be normal, to be like soonyoung. she wanted to be free, sociable, has lot of friends- like soonyoung.

she huffed, sitting up. she really dont want to go and chugged sleeping pills. but she had school tomorrow, so she didnt have any choice.

she stood up from her bed and reached out for a small pouch on her school bag. she opened the pouch and took out bottle of sleeping pills, opened it, and took out one.

she sighed and looked for leftover water on her water jug that was inside her bag, and lucky for her, she there was leftover water inside.

she sat back down on her bed, sighed for the nth time, and was about to place the pill inside her mouth when a hand caught her wrist.

she was surprised that it was soonyoung who had stopped her, she didnt even noticed the door opening and closing.

soonyoung shook his head, snatching the pill from her hand and taking her water jug out of her hand and placing it on the table beside her bed.

soonyoung sat down beside her, a concerned look on his face. "what was that?" soonyoung asked. soonha shook her head. "what are you doing here?" she said, trying to be as cold as possible. she didnt want to show her weak side infront of him now.

"jihoon told me that... you didnt look fine, and he thought maybe you cried. so i was worried, thats why im here." soonha pursed her lips. "why did you cried?"

"i didnt cried." she lied.

"be honest with me, kwon soonha." she was abit surprised on soonyoungs tone- firm. it wasnt the first time she had hear that tone- she wasnt just used to it.

"i- i had a nightmare." she said in a small voice, and soonyoungs gaze soften when he saw how vurnerable soonha was.

he inched closer to her and pulled her into a bear hug, and started stroking ber hair gently. "that was sleeping pills that you were holding wasnt it?"

soonyoung felt her head bobbing up and down on his chest, and sighed. "you shouldnt really use those. its bad for you."

"but i have no choice."

"yes you do. you can always call me and ill be there for you." silence covered the siblings, and neither pulled away. soonha would usually hate skinship, but this time, she was too tired to facade her feelings, she was too tired of everything.

so she just let herself get hugged by her precious brother, who she pushed out of her life but was still there for her even though she was bratty.

and she was thankful for that.

soonyoung pushes her down on her bed, laid down beside her and cuddled her again. "how are you feeling right now?" he asked.

loved. she thought. but she doesnt say because she wasnt sure. she had forgotten how it felt to be loved after her father died. all she experienced was pain and all that shit.

"better. im feeling better." she said, trying to keep her monotone voice, but failed. her tone came more like a whimper.

"good." soonyoung replied.

a few minutes had passed, and soonha was almost asleep. soonyoung looked down at her and saw her eyes closed, so he assumes she was already asleep.

he gently unwrapped his arms around her, sat up and was about to leave when soonha spoke up.

"soon- soonyoung. dont- dont leave me please." she whimpered, and soonyoungs gaze soften once again. so he laid back down on her bed and hugged her again. "you want me to stay?"

"yes please." a smile crept up on soonyoungs face, and pecked her forehead. soonha shifted comfortably and slowly wrapped her arms around soonyoung.

"thank you, young." she mumbled, eyes closing. soonyoung smiled, and bit his lip to let out a squeal. "your welcome, ha."

ok but hit the road ep 2 broke me heart