FORTY SEVEN

wonwoo quickens his eating pace when he saw that soonha was already finishing her lunch. want to know why?

he wanted to go with soonha to the kitchen when she's done eating her lunch, 'cause you know, rachel might attack her or something.

"hey slow down." soonyoung warned, once he saw how wonwoo was hurrying to finish his food. but wonwoo didn't listened, making him choke on his food.

all heads turned to him, while chan immediately handed him his glass of water, which wonwoo took hurriedly and drank it.

soonha rose a brow and swallowed her food. "why are you such in a hurry? going somewhere?" she asked, wonwoo shook his head, and handed the empty glass of water back to chan.

wonwoo quickly finished his food, just in time to see soonha standing up from her position. he immediately got up, and tapped her shoulder. "lets go together."

"sure." she answered, and walked towards the kitchen with wonwoo. wonwoo couldn't help but think how cute soonha was on her oversize white sweater, and all he wanted to do was cuddle with her.

soonha sensed that wonwoo was staring at her, so she craned her neck to look at wonwoo, who immediately looked away. "you've been staring at me a lot lately." she commented.

wonwoo's face flushed, as the both of them walked past the table where the couple was sitting at and well, flirting.

soonha held the urge to gag/grimace/roll her eyes at the same time, and ignored them. wonwoo tailed behind her to the sink, and stopped behind her.

"i'll wash yours." soonha said, and took wonwoo's plate and utensils from his hands and placed them down on the sink. "no, i can do it-"

"think of it as an exchange for carting me on your back." she cut him off, and turned on the faucet. "you're sweater paws are going to get wet." wonwoo pointed out.

soonha was about to roll her sleeves up with her slightly wet fingers, but she stiffened when wonwoo wrapped his arms around her from behind and was the one who rolled her sleeves up.

jihoon averted his gaze from his food, then to wonwoo and soonha. his gaze sharpen, once he saw wonwoo backhugging her, or so he thought.

rachel noticed the sudden silence from his boyfriend, and glanced at him to see him glaring at wonwoo and soonha. she gritted her teeth and rolled her eyes.

"baby why are you looking at them? just look at me please." she said, pouting and forcefully making jihoon to look at her. jihoon sighed, suddenly feeling jealous again.

but why is he jealous?

he didn't know, he didn't know why is he jealous.

wonwoo pulled away, and stood beside soonha who finally came back to her senses, and began washing the dishes.

"i hope they don't start making out." wonwoo mumbled, loud enough for only the two of them to hear. soonha snorted, and pulled a disgusted face. "i know right, it's so fucking disgusting."

"i wonder why jihoon fell for her." he mumbled again, watching soonha washing the dishes. soonha could only shrug her shoulders, and put away the now clean dishes.

once she was done, she closed the faucet and was about to wipe her wet hands to her shirt, when wonwoo caught her wrist. "let me wipe it for you."

wonwoo got a clean handkerchief he randomly found ontop of the fridge, and started to dry soonhas hand. "what's with the sudden kindness mr. jeon?" she teased, watching as wonwoo wipe her hands.

"i'm always nice, what are you talking about." he chuckled, and threw the handkerchief ontop of the fridge. "geez stop doing pda, it's disgusting." rachel said loudly, making soonha roll her eyes.

the audacity she had to say that when she LITERALLY makes out with jihoon in public. she thought, and just dragged wonwoo out. "bitch." she muttered.

wonwoo just chuckled, and wrapped an arm around her. "just don't mind them, and you'll be alright."

"you're right."

days turned to weeks, and everything had been going well for the boys, and also for soonha. jihoon and her got closer too, and soonha might've warmed up with the boys.

soonha was also starting to slowly open up to soonyoung, which the older was thankful for soonha.

she was slowly starting to stop using cigarettes too, all thanks to lee jihoon who kept throwing her cigs of the balcony and giving her lollipops.

as for rachel and jihoon, nothing fishy had been going on, everything's fine too. and surprisingly, rachel hadn't done anything in the past few weeks.

how about jeon wonwoo? well, his feelings for soonha grew, he tried to get rid of it, but he just can't. he didn't know why he couldnt, and just gave up on doing so.

no one was suspecting that rachel was doing something, well, except for that boy who calls himself 'diva' that lives in jeju. who was that again? ah, right, boo seungkwan.

soonha was sitting on her desk, doing her homework in mathematics while thinking of the project they have in english class, and it will be performed tomorrow too.

jihoon and her had decided to use jihoons work, titled 'home'.  she closed her notebook, yawned and checked her phone for any new notifications.

she clicked on the new message she had from the group chat seungkwan had made.

ongoing operation destroy bitch mayonnaise aka rachel aka bitch 🤢🤮(6)

jejukwan: bitch he ain't my boyfriend stfu

haoi: bro no need to lie
haoi: we all kno hansols ur sugar daddy

minguu: HSHSHSHS SUGAR DADDY EYE-

soakmean: hansol IS SEUNGKWANS SUGAR DADDY?!?!
soakmean: NO WINDER WHY HE HAD A NEW GUCCI SHIRT

jejukwan: biTCH
jejukwan: HE DIDNT BOGHT IT
jejukwan: I BOUGHT IT

junieboy: u don't have enough money to buy gucci hoe
junieboy: ur brok asf
junieboy: and also i saw u and sol on ur little date last week

jejukwan:.....
jejukwan: HOE WERE U STALKING US?!?

soonhakdog: i didn't know seungkwan was gay

jejukwan: NOONA IM NOT GAY

soonhakdog: then how do u explain the date part

jejukwan: WE WERENT ON A DATE OK
jejukwan: HE JUST LOST A BET DAS WHY HE BOUGHT ME GUCCI
jejukwan: YALL JUST JEALOUS U DINT HAVE GUCCI😤😤😤

soonhakdog: and also my nickname suck, whoever change tf is a hakdog

soonhakdog changed their nickname to soondae2

minguu: u stole soonyoung hyung's nn

soondae2: it's not like he's here
soondae2: besides i like this nn

jejukwan: n e ways since every1 is here
jejukwan: I WOULD LIKE TO ANNOUNCE THAT A MEETING WILL BE HELD AT THE LIVING ROOM 2NITE DIS 12:30 AM TY

haoi: no

soondae2: no

junieboy: no

minguu: no

soakmean:...
soakmean: am i supposed to say no too?

minguu: yes

soakmean: oh uh,,,, sorry kwan
soakmean: no

jejukwan: i see
jejukwan: i guess i'm doing this the HARD way

sorry i ran out of ideas for filler chapters hshshshs
+ i didn't think this book would be this long