SIXTY SIX

"hi jagiya." jihoon said cheekily, sitting down beside soonha on her balcony. soonha rolled her eyes. "call me that one more time and i'll throw you off the balcony."

jihoon just chuckled. "alright, sorry." he said, lifting his legs and placing them on the edge of the railings.

"what are you doing here, i thought you said we aren't practicing today?" she asked. jihoon sighed. "well, i'm here to finally explain myself and well, try to get you to forgive me."

soonha sighed, and just shake her head. "no its okay- i forgive you already." she mumbled, playing with her bracelet.

jihoon's eyes widened in surprise. "but i- what- why?" he asked, completely flabbergasted. soonha just chuckled, and grinned a little.

"i know it wasn't you're fault on being such a dick, it's because rachel brainwashed you. it might be cringey but i feel like you're really sincere about your apology."

jihoon smiled. "awwwww you're so cute, babe." and when that sentence left jihoon's mouth, the smile left soonha's face. "never mind, i take it back i don't forgive you."

"wait wait wait no i'm sorry! i won't call you babe again." he said, panicking a little bit. soonha snorted. "dude chill i was just joking around."

jihoon sighed in relief (he was being too over dramatic for some reason) and playfully slapped her shoulder. "sometimes i can't tell if you're joking or what."

soonha opened her palm, and showed it at jihoon as if she were asking for something. jihoon pouted. "i'm sorry i ran out of lollipops. but you could always suck me-"

"get the fuck out of my balcony." she said, and kicked the leg of jihoon's chair. jihoon laughed. "heyyy come on i was just joking."

"and your joke was not funny." she said, rolling her eyes and kicking the leg of jihoon's chair again. "i swear you're so fucking annoying." he huffed, crossing her arms.

"well atleast we're friends now."

"who told you we're friends?"

"i did, and that's official. you and me are officially friends!" he cheered, clapping his hands like a retarded seal.

"whatever you say lee." she said, smiling a bit at him. once jihoon saw her smile, he pinched her cheeks. "aigoo you're so cute when you smile. smile often jagiya? okay?" he said, still squishing her cheeks.

"no and and let go of me." she said, trying to swat his hand. "promise me first that you'll smile often and i'll let go." he said, this one, bringing his other hand to pinch her other cheek.

she groaned. "alright fine!"

jihoon smiled, and pulled away. "you're so cute."

"yeah and you're ugly."

"noooonaaaaa!" chan suddenly busted in in soonha's room. she looked up from her phone and saw chan in a rush. "what?"

"please wake jihoon hyung up! we're going to be late for our practice!" chan said, with his pouty lips and puppy eyes. "please noona! he can't miss this practice since we only have two days before the talent show."

"but why me? i'm streaming your trailer." she said, waving her phone. "jihoon hyung is more important- let's goooooo!" he said, dragging soonha by her wrist and led her infront of jihoons room.

"okay but why me?" she asked confusedly while pointing at herself. "that's because jihoon hyung like- i mean jihoon hyung has a soft spot for you! yeah! and he's scary when his sleep is disturbed so please wake him up okay?"

chan spoke quickly while opening the door for jihoon's room, pushing soonha in and said, "now i gotta prepare- wake him up noona!" and before she could respon, chan already closed the door infront of her face.

she sighed, and turned around and saw lee jihoon sleeping on his bed looking all cute. she approached him and sat down on his bed.

"wake up." she said, gently shaking his body. jihoon groaned, and rolled over his bed. "no." he mumbled, covering his face with his pillow.

soonha sighed, and removed the pillow out of his head. "just wake up dwarf." she said, shaking him not too gently this time.

jihoon opened his right eye, before closing it again. "no." he replied stubbornly, and yawned. "i need more sleep."

"dude wake up!" she said, and was about to shake him when jihoon grabbed her wrist and pulled her down with him.

he quickly wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her to a tight, warm hug. "better." he mumbled, as he started to doze off again.

soonha froze on her spot, and gulped as she felt her face heaten up. she went to a deeper shade of red when jihoon suddenly buried his face to the crook of her neck.

"you smell like vanilla, so sweet." he mumbled with his low voice, slightly sending chills to soonha's body. jihoon was so comfortable, he didn't want to let go.

"let go of me and wake up." she said, when she finally came back to her senses. she tried pushing his away but jihoon was too strong.

she continued to squirm, making jihoon groaned. "stop monvingggg." he whined, placing a leg over her.

"let go of me." she said again, still not giving up on squirming. "i will if you call me oppa." he said, smirking a little bit, his face still buried on soonha's neck.

soonha blushes again, but she landed a punch on his chest. "there's no way i'm calling you oppa now let go!" she said, and tried pulling away.

"just call me oppa geez, and i'll let you go." he said, wrapping his arms around her tighter.

soonha finally gave up, and stopped squirming. "fine. now let go of me..... oppa." she mumbled, making jihoon giggle.

"awww cute." he said, pulling his head away from her neck and pinch her cheek. soonha took the opportunity, and was able to finally rt out of jihoon's grasp.

jihoon pouted, and sat up on his bed as he watched soonha walked towards the door. "jagiya ni goodmorning kisses?"

"kiss your face."

i'm updating too slow aren't i😐