𝟓

"Alright, Dia, you're bunking with Duff, I suppose?" Alan asked the girl, she nodded in response

"Alright, Dia, you're bunking with Duff, I suppose?" Alan asked the girl, she nodded in response. Alan was Guns N Roses' manager, he made a very neutral appearance and didn't seem either complicated or mean.

"That means no girls for you, McKagan." Slash commented, nudging Duffs shoulder playfully as he winked at his friend.

"I already have my girl with me." Duff grinned back. It was normal for Duff to drop comments like this, to make it seem like him and Dia were a couple. It was fun for them.

Duff stood next to Dia as everyone was getting ready for the show, while discussing about hotel rooms and after-show parties.

Axl was just putting some lipstick on, insisting on doing his make up by himself, as Izzy bumped into him, his eyes focused on the ground instead of the people surrounding him.

"Dude, what the fuck?" Axl almost yelled, grabbing a tissue to wipe some lipstick off of his skin. Izzy looked up at him, his green eyes meeting Axl's brown ones.

"Fuck you." Izzy mumbled, making his way over to Steven to sit next to him.

"Wow." Dia suddenly breathed. Izzy seemed so cool, so unbothered by everything, but somehow still like a funny guy. He laughed with Steven, it just seemed a little bit rocky between him and Axl.

"What?" Duff asked, inching closer to Dia, inhaling her sweet scent. She always used the same perfume, which caused her whole body to smell like it. Especially one particular spot on her neck smelled sweeter than a field of flowers, Duff always thought about blue and red flowers when he inhaled Dias scent.

"N- nothing." She mumbled, turning around to look at her best friend. "I'm so excited to watch you guys perform!" The girl suddenly squealed, grabbing the collar of Duffs leather jacket to pull him closer. "You got this!"

Right on time, some crew member told the band that they were on in five, causing them to grab their instruments and motivate each other again.

And just as they went on stage, the audience cheering and screaming, something changed inside of every band member. They weren't the funny, cute dorks she had just talked to a few moments prior, they were serious, eyes dark, bodies moving and completely concentrated on nothing but the show, their instruments and their music.

It made Dia proud to see her best friend performing like that, he seemed like he had done it a thousand times before and this was only their third month touring.

About an hour later, 5 sweaty but happy boys ran off stage, waving into the audience one final time before they made their way backstage again. Dia stood between a couple of girls that happened to come backstage when Guns N Roses was performing, she supposed they were some kind of groupies.

"Whoooo!" Slash howled as all of them ran into the backstage area. "We fucking did it. Once again."

"We rocked the fuck out of this audience!" Axl chimed in, his eyes lighting up as he spotted a girl with dark hair.

"Oh hell yeah, we did." Izzy grinned, as Duff and Steven just giggled. It was nice seeing them at their happiest, because Dia was sure that nothing could ever make anyone of them happier than performing with their best friends, their band.

Duff practically rain into Dias arms, his sweaty body pressing against hers.

"You did great, Duffy, but could you please not hug me that tight, you're sweaty." She chuckled, causing Duff to slowly let go of her.

"I'm sorry." He apologized quickly, looking over to his bandmates who were surrounded by girls. Duff gazed into their direction. "Now I have some other business to do."

"You're just gonna leave me here?" Dia pouted, even though she wasn't so sure if she even wanted her best friend to practically fuck some random girls in front of her.

"No, you're coming with me." He grinned.

"But I'm not watching you doing your business by fucking girls." Dia warned, smiling after.

"Never said that my business was fucking girls. My business is called after-show party. Now come on, you're gonna love it." And with that, he pulled Dia right into the huge crowd of people that had already formed around the band like a swarm of bees.

"Dia! There you are!" Steven smiled happily as he waved at her, causing Dia to try and somehow manage to get to Steven.

Just as she was about to reach Steven, she walked straight into someone's chest. His button-up short was half open, as Dia looked up to see who she had just bumped into.

Her eyes met with a familiar pair of green ones, a small smirk playing on his lips as he locked his eyes with hers.

"I'm- I'm sorry, Izzy." Dia managed to croak out, her heart suddenly hammering against her chest as she could feel Izzys breathing and his cold jewelry almost touching her chest.

"It's alright." He smirked, his voice husky as a mischievous glint struck through his eyes like lightning. He almost looked dangerous.

She just swallowed, making her way further through the crowd, finally arriving next to Steven.

"Whoa! Are you okay?" He asked, smiling as he looked at her. "Your face is completely flushed."

She touched her cheeks, they were hot and burning, her heart was still hammering against her chest and she felt something weird in her tummy, almost as if she was turned on, even though she didn't quite know why.

"I'm fine. It's just really fucking hot in here." She chuckled, her hand touching Stevens shoulder as he led her out of the crowd.

"Better?" He asked, sitting down on a couch next to her.

"Better." Dia responded, even though her heart was still beating like crazy. She scanned the crowd, spotting Axl's red hair and Slash's hat, smiling as she also spotted Duff.

"What are you thinking about?" Steven suddenly asked, turning to her.

"Nothing." She answered, feeling like she had already said that before.

But, let me tell you, she did think about something, or better yet, someone.

[a/n: first of all, sorry for any mistakes, it's almost 1am here and I'm VERY tired. And second of all, I'm aware that this is kind of a filler chapter, so I hope you don't mind🥺🥺]