Chapter 1: The Girl U Want

Silky tresses, soft marble-like skin, the quick beating of her live heart: these were attributes Edward took note of. Edward placed a pale hand onto (Name)'s cheek as she placed a smaller hand over his own. Their fingers entangled themselves like a soothing dance. "You're here," Edward whispered softly, pulling her closer to him with his other arm.

      "It's but a dream Edward," (Name) responded, " actually, it's as if you were spacing out. I just wanted to see you again. I wanted to see how you were doing."

       "Why?" Edward asked as his golden irises glanced around the white void they stood in. "Why did you save me?"

      "Because you're someone worth risking everything," she said without a doubt.

      (Name)'s (e/c) colored orbs stared at him; a feature that has a paved itself into his mind. "They're calling for you Edward. Until another time," (Name)
bid him farewell as she pulled away, but Edward gently held onto her small hand; it was warm— no, warmer than the average human.

     "Will I see you again?" Edward pleaded, his eyes searching for an answer within her eyes, but to no avail. "In the physical world and not just in my mind?"

     (Name) giggled softly, something Edward wishes to hear more often. "Soon; I'm closer than you think Cullen."

       Before he could say anything, Edward noticed he was no longer in the white void but instead peering at a concerned Bella and Alice.

     Oh that's right, they just came out alive after being seen by the Volturi. Edward dreaded the idea of turning Bella into a vampire as he didn't want that life for her. Not only that, (Name) was plaguing his mind. How can someone he just met pique his interest like no one ever before? Not even his girlfriend, whom he had met in a cliché way, could compare. He could smell the scent of his kind on her, and yet she appeared human: was he missing something? He could smell the blood flowing in her veins and it was almost as if it was an aphrodisiac; it was divine.

    "Are you alright Edward?" Alice asked as she touched her 'brother's' shoulder only to stare on as she was having one of her visions.

    "Alice?" Bella asked before Alice pulled her hand away and making eye contact with Edward. "Did you have a vision?"

     "I- I think it's best we don't worry about it," Alice stammered as Bella looked at her with worry. "Edward just needs to be careful with Charlie is all."

     Edward knew it had nothing to do with Bella's father; it had to have been about (Name). "Why don't you get some rest? We have a long ways to go before we arrive back to Forks," Alice suggested to Bella as she pointed towards the empty seat in the private jet they were flying in.

Bella nodded and headed towards the empty and pulled a thin blanket over herself as the adrenaline from the recent events was beginning to wear off. Once they were both sure Bella was asleep, Alice unleashed her thoughts within her mind for only Edward to hear. "Your eyes were red Edward! You were feeding off a woman!"

    "How?" Edward exclaimed in confusion. "I couldn't have!"

     "Maybe my vision will be wrong, but I saw you that will be feeding on someone— a woman with (h/c) hair," Alice informed him as he remembered (Name)'s hair color- this vision must've involved her.

"Be careful Edward," Alice warned as she glanced over towards the sleeping human. "Don't forget what's at stake."

"I know Alice."

Miracles of BloodOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara