𝙄𝙉𝙏𝙍𝙊𝘿𝙐𝘾𝙏𝙄𝙊𝙉

꒰ ❛ FALL ❜ ꒱

────────────" I let one mistake controlmy life

────────────
" I let one mistake control
my life. "
────────────

SUMMARY

𝑰𝑵 𝑾𝑯𝑰𝑪𝑯 yeon somi fell into darkness after a match and let the mistake rule her life until a pair of boys help her spread her wings once more.

────────────
" instead of thinking about how you might lose, think about how you might win. "
────────────

ཻུ۪۪۪۫authors note !
( please read )

so i've assumed that you've read the title of the book to see that it is in fact a harem! meaning there will be no one love interest but a polyamory relationship or a relationship that involves more than one lover at a time. so please, i don't want to see any comments about our MC being a whore because she found interest in more than one man because relationships like these do actually exist.

your love interests will be kuroo tetsuro, kozume kenma, lev haiba, ushijima wakatoshi, tendou satori, akaashi keiji, bokuto kōtarō, oikawa toru, iwaizumi hajime, miya twins and sakusa and eventually our MC will all be in one big relationship with all of them. i'll make it work don't worry lol. plus, i know it's not the first you've seen harems T-T

another thing i want to address is that this story will eventually get mature as in 18+ but that will come mostly after our MC has gotten comfortable and in a somewhat relationship with them. in this story, our MC is abnormally submissive ( mostly because i'm a fricken hoe myself lmao ) because she has been obedient her whole life and a good child so she's mostly sheltered despite the fact that her childhood kind of sucked. on another note, our lovers are completely dominant and sometimes you will slightly pick up on the fact that they are dominant in and out of bed ( once again i am a complete hoe for non sexual dominance as well ).

story also doesn't follow the exact story line!

okay i think that's it, if there is anything i need to address it will probably be here already. please enjoy the book.

( starts at the end of season 1 )
────────────
" i loved you at your darkest. "
────────────