𝙇𝙊𝙎𝙏 ¹¹

( in which someone comes to her rescue and helps in more ways than one )

𝑺𝑨𝑺𝑼𝑲𝑬 𝑹𝑼𝑺𝑯𝑬𝑫 out of his house, quickly getting into his car and driving down the roads as quickly as he could

𝑺𝑨𝑺𝑼𝑲𝑬 𝑹𝑼𝑺𝑯𝑬𝑫 out of his house, quickly getting into his car and driving down the roads as quickly as he could. Now, the man was sleeping up until five minutes ago and he only awoke when his phone rang. So groggily, he rubbed his eyes and answered the phone and not even five seconds later he was up and running for the door.

"Dad?" Heavy breathing, Sasuke took that as the only sign he needed to get out of bed. "I feel like I can't breath a-and I- I don't know what to do-"

"Sweetheart, listen to me. I'm right here okay, Daddy's right here. Where are you?"

"I- I'm in the gym and, and I, my heart hurts! I don't know and I can't- I'm alone. I need- I need somebody, dad. please..."

Silence, a sniffle and then a sob. Sasuke put the phone on speaker so he could talk his daughter through whatever she was going through. She wasn't in danger and she wasn't screaming for help but the man swore to god if one of the boys put their hands on her.

Normally, the drive from Miyagi to Saitama was around thirty minutes. Her father was there in just under fifteen. He didn't care if it was dark, he didn't care if this was in another prefecture, he didn't care that this was a volleyball training camp. In his mind, it was just him and Somi and that kept him going until he found one building with the lights still on.

Without a care, he ran and bust open the door and took in the scenery. There were so many balls on one side of the court, splayed everywhere and anywhere but in the other side was a sight that broke his heart. His daughter was sobbing and crying, her cheeks puffy and her hand clenching where her heart was. Her free hand was reaching out for him and he wasted no second longer.

"D-Dad..." Somi hugged him, her hands gripping his shirt and neck, her tears soaking his shirt. Sasuke held his daughters head and cooed into her ear, the soft hushes and whispers calming her down.

"what's wrong, dear?"

"I s-saw mom." The brunettes voice cracked and as the word left her lips, Sasuke widened his eyes and held her tighter. He never thought this moment would come so soon, especially when he wasn't there for her. "S-she told me w-what happened. I- I don't hate you for lying t-t-to me but I- I don't know anymore, dad. I don't know a-about this anymore, v-volleyball is my l-life but I can't-"

"It's alright darling, you'll figure it out and I'm here now. I will always be here." Somi hiccuped and pulled away from her Dad.