𝙐𝙉𝙆𝙉𝙊𝙒𝙉 ¹²

( in which she lets her emotions get
the best of her )

—scenes not part of the anime or manga!𝑺𝑶𝑴𝑰 𝑾𝑨𝑺 𝑭𝑰𝑻𝑻𝑬𝑫 in a black shirt with dull red shorts, she dusted imaginary debris from her shoulders and sighed to herself

scenes not part of the anime or manga!
𝑺𝑶𝑴𝑰 𝑾𝑨𝑺 𝑭𝑰𝑻𝑻𝑬𝑫 in a black shirt with dull red shorts, she dusted imaginary debris from her shoulders and sighed to herself. She adjusted her knee pads and stepped into the gym, no one looked at her until she walked past her own team without a second glance. Her team mates scrunched their eyebrows and did a double take, confused at the colors she repped and the direction she was walking in. She was going to Nekomas team.

"Isn't that Somi?" Hinata scratched the back of his head as he watched the girls figure.

"ahhh, little Somi isn't so little at a-"

"Shut up, Tsukishima. I bet she's better than you, you damn lamp post."

"Cut it out!"

"Oh, Coach said something about a surprise on court and I think that might be the surprise."

"Yeah, this morning coach told me that since we are in 'the best evolution' of our team that we should grow to overcome anything. Which in this case might be very bad be-"

"Hey! Get on court!"

The starting line ups made their way on court, Karasuno with Asahi, Tsukishima, Daichi, Noya, Tanaka, Kageyama and Hinata and Nekoma with Kuroo, Yamamoto, Kenma, Yaku, Inuoka and Lev. Somi on the other hand was next to the rival teams coaches.

It was in the middle of the set and Somi's eyes were on the court. Coach Ukai and Kiyoko flicked their eyes to her every now and then, they were curious. It wasn't until Nekoma called a time out where things started picking up.

"Their receives, mainly from Tsukishima and Hinata are weak. They don't seem all the great right now but at the end of the week is where you should watch out for. Kageyama and his sets still aren't perfected and Hinata has improved with his covers so watch out for flukes and tips and stuff. Hinata isn't an ace, remember he's a decoy. So don't get tunnel vision and lose sight on everyone else, there are six people on the court." The team nodded and kept the information in their mind as well as including Kenmas comments and such. Kenma smiled slightly at her. Her skills were definitely something that rubbed off on him and he couldn't be any prouder of her.

Somi subbed in for Inouka and once she stepped on court, both teams swear that the temperature had dropped and the tension was there. When she set her foot on the court, they felt like they couldn't breath and that they were suffocating. This was definitely a game changer, not just for Karasuno but for Nekoma as well.