𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝘾𝙊𝙐𝙍𝙏 ⁰¹

( in which she moves schools and gets one step closer to overcoming her mistake )

𝑺𝑯𝑬 𝑺𝑯𝑰𝑭𝑻𝑬𝑫 uncomfortably in her seat as the vice principal seemed to glare down at her, her hands fidgeting in her lap

𝑺𝑯𝑬 𝑺𝑯𝑰𝑭𝑻𝑬𝑫 uncomfortably in her seat as the vice principal seemed to glare down at her, her hands fidgeting in her lap. She brushed her hands against her red tie around her neck, self conscious now that the males gaze was focused on her rather than her papers that held information about her previous school year.

"Mrs. Yeon, I am aware that moved here from a school in the prefecture, why exactly did you come here just as your year started? If you don't mind me asking." His brows scrunched, his eyes narrowed.

"U-uh, just for personal r-reasons." She gulped and gripped the edge of her navy skirt anxiously, he nodded his head and brushed the response off.

"Welcome to Karasuno." He smiled gently and nodded towards the office door gesturing for her to leave, Somi let out a breath she'd been holding and grabbed her bag to leave the office.

She made her way to class 1-5, her mind was rather advanced due to herself being homeschooled until high school but god knows she already messed up her actual tournament with a school team, before she just played club volleyball. Somi saw the sliding doors and hesitated before walking in and softly closing the doors behind her. She looked around the room before her eyes landed onto a blonde with short hair, preoccupied with homework.

"e-excuse me?" She whispered as she stood in front of the girls desk.

"Hello?" Yachi Hitoka smiled as her brown eyes met warm ones, she recognized —more like didn't recognize her— as the new student her sensei told her about. "Oh! You must be the new student! Yen Shomi?"

"It's, Yeon Somi." The brunette looked away slightly as she nervously corrected the girl.

"Ah! I'm sorry, I didn't mean to say your name wrong! I must've not listened well enough-"

"It's okay! Really!!" Somi waved her arms sporadically as she assured that girl that she was alright with it.

The blonde girl helped the new girl get settled in her seat that was pre assigned. Yachi explained the basics of how everyday went and how everything works, from the schedule all the way down to the timing of when everything ended and started. The brunette nodded along, trying to keep up with the girl. Currently, they were roaming the halls as she was introduced to where everything is.

"Excuse me! Would you be interested in being the boys volleyball club manager?" A pretty black haired woman had asked the two girls, pushing her glasses back up against her porcelain skin.

Somi observed the girl as she spoke about the position. The girl was pretty, that was quite obvious and she was very curvy in all the right places but she was modest as well. The brunette gazed towards Yachi to see if she had recognized the girl but the seemingly frozen and shocked face answered the question. By the looks of it and how mature the female seemed, she was a third year.