𝙃𝙐𝙎𝙏𝙇𝙀 ¹⁶

( in which they run )

"GET ON THE LINE, PLEASE

"GET ON THE LINE, PLEASE." dinner was going to be ready in about an hour and somi figured to teach them a lesson. "Kageyama, Hinata, come here."

The two first years gulped, their manager was calling them over! What were they gonna do! The small girl was in their year but she had the aura of daichi when he was into his captain roll, her eyes were steeled and her emotion expressionless. They had no idea what they got themselves into.

"now, listen. I may have overreacted earlier but what I said is true. This is a court, not a sparring ring, I am not mad and understand why you've acted the way you did however that is not an excuse. You represent Karasuno, you carry the school name and I will not let you disrespect it like this in front of everyone. Like I said, I understand, I really do but that does not mean I'm going to let you off without punishment, back on the line."

Somi watched their backs, the rest of the team eyes on her, the rest of the coaches and managers gone along with the teams who've all gone to either practice themselves or whatever else. The only people there were the team and her father who watched from the sideline. Her brown eyes observed all of them, her presence now cold and strict rather than soft and warm. She grabbed her whistle that hung loosely around her neck and put it near her pink lips.

"suicide sprints." The whistles screech rang through the boys' ears and off they went. The girl watched them as they ran across the court multiple times to touch each line. Their tired body's dragged yet they continued to push as hard as they could. Their feet finally made way back to the start, their hands on their knees while some on their hips as they heaved.

"Again."

They sighed before running off, they still had some energy, the long hours they worked helping them last but that didn't mean they wanted to continued. Some of the players that benched were slowing down, the lack of games getting to them. Somi noticed and called out.

"I said sprints not jogs!" They pushes and made it to the line, some of them coughing. All they did was work, that's what training camp was and the hours wore them down quite a bit.

"Some of you wanted to waste time during practice today so if you don't want to hustle then, hustle now." The whistle was blown.

"We have an hour, boys! You wanna play around during practice then practice during your free time! It's simple!"

again.

"come on! Everybody talks like they're great but I can't see it right now!"

again.