1. It's Lixie

Felix POV

BOOM!

I sit up with a scream and look around the room. It is dark and I am alone.

I hate being alone and in the dark...

BOOM!

I let out a squeal and duck my head under my blanket when the room lights up from lightening.

I can't do this! Where is Channie?!

I wrap my blanket around me and turn onto my stomach, sliding down the side of the bed and on to the floor, landing on my feet. I quickly rush out of the room and into the hall. I slowly walk to the home studio. I can hear some muffled noises but I can't see anything in the dark. I put a hand out to the wall and feel my way through.

My hand bumps into the frame of a door and then a door knob. I grip it and lean against it before turning the knob to go in. I peak through the crack and smile when I see Chan alone in the studio.

I open the door more and close it behind me.

"Felix? What are you still doing up, baby?" he says, turning to me. I shake my head, walking over to him. I lean my head down on his shoulder and wrap my arms around him.

"Felix? Is something wrong? Your quiet and cuddly." he asks, turning in the chair. He wraps his arms around my mid section and pulls me closer to him.

I look at him for a moment before I climb into his lap and rest my head at his neck.

"Lix? What is wrong? You need to tell me!" Chan says, pulling me away from his neck. I whine and push my face back where it was.

"Wain..." I mumble into his neck

Chan POV

"Wain..." I hear him mumble.

"What about it, baby?" I raise an eyebrow at his lisp.

"Scawy..." he whines, clinging closer to me.

"Do you want to stay in here with me or go lay down?" I ask, looking around at the equipment in front of me.

"Cuddas?" he says, pulling his face away and looking at me.

"If you want, we can. Let's go lay on the couch so it is more comfy." I say, referring to the couch in the studio.

"Otay..."

"Lix?"

"Yesh?"

"I need you to get up so we can move..."

"Nuuuu!" he whines, clinging on to me.

"Okay, okay." I take a breath and hike him up on my hips and quickly carry him to the couch. I lay against the side of it and lay down with Felix on top of me. 

He shifts and rests his head on my chest with his blanket resting over his shoulders, covering up his small body.

I run my hand up and down his back softly as I look down at him.

I shift my head so it is leaned up against a pillow.

"Lix?"

"Lixie"

"Huh?" I ask, looking down at him confused.

"Wanna be cawwed Lixie." he says, nuzzling into me.

"Okay, Lixie. Are you comfy?" I ask. He nods and hugs my waist.

I watch as his breaths get even and more shallow. 

I slowly reach into my pocket and pull out my phone. I unlock and turn the brightness down so it doesn't disturb Felix sleeping.

I open up Google and click on the search bar.

Why is my boyfriend acting like a kid all of a sudden?

It comes up with a bunch of results and I scroll through them.

I accidentally click on a link and it brings me to this very cute page.

I raise an eyebrow but don't click off, instead I read.

My boyfriend has been acting like a kid lately. He would pout and whine a lot. He is normally very talkative but he is not talking very much. He slurs his words and whimpers.

He is so clingy to the point that he will climb into my lap and not want to get down. When I need to get up, he clings to me and makes me carry him.

3 months ago, I was cleaning up a few things in our room and I bumped into his desk. A drawer that has always been loose, slid open and made a loud noise. I quickly caught it before it feel. When I was about to put it back in to place, I notice a tiny baby blue handle peeking out from the back of the drawer. I reached in and grab it. It wound up being a child's pacifier.

I was really confused on why he would have this. I put the drawer down and looked through it to find a bottle and a small teether that babies use.

I confronted him about it when he got home and he seemed scared and really stressed about it.

He wound up telling me that he has a head space that is called Little Space. I was confused at first but he explained it all to me reluctantly when I asked about what it was.

He also explained that it is NOT a kink thing and that it is something that helps him relax.

He went on to give me a link to check out and get more info. When I looked into it, I was intrigued.

When I asked him later about it he was calmer.

I asked him who his caregiver or daddy is but he said he didn't have one.

I went to bed that night thinking about everything he had told me. The next morning, I asked him if he wanted me to be his caregiver. He was really happy and was excited. 

Now it has been 3 months and he calls me daddy. I call him baby boy or his nicknames that he loves.

His age in his head space is around 3 to 4 so he can be hyper sometimes. He isn't in his head space all the time so I get a healthy balance of him and when he is little. He is actually really cute and adorable. 

I am glad that I discovered this side of him because it was actually stressful for him to hide behind my back all the time or repress slipping. Now he is free to do it when we are alone, which is pretty often. We do have room mates but we just make sure the door is locked so he can be happy.

-Anonymous

I finish reading the article and look down at the boy in my lap.

Is it possible that he is a little?