3. It's Innie

JeonGin POV

I whine, pulling on my covers as I wake up to someone next to me.

"Innie. Time to wake up." I hear someone saying softly rubbing my side to get me up.

I groan and peak one eye open to see Seungmin.

"Don wanna..." I whine, pushing my head under the blanket.

"Come on, JeonGin. Time to eat then practice." SeungMin says, tugging on my blanket.

"Nu!" I yell. "Feel icky!"

SeungMin POV

I tilt my head.

"Let me feel your head then." I say, pulling on the blankets. He lets go so I lean over and feel his forehead.

"Your pretty warm. I'll go get the thermometer and tell the others that we are not going to practice today." I say, walking out of the door. I head into the bathroom and pull out the device I was looking for.

"Seungmin, is JeonGin up yet, we need to leave in a few minutes?" Chan says, standing in the doorway.

"No, he is sick. I don't think I am going to go to practice either. You know how JeonGin is when he is sick. No one to be with means a very mad and grumpy JeonGin." I explain. He nods.

"Ok, I will let the others know. Take care of him and hope he feels better." Chan says, walking out. I pull out a wash cloth and soak it in some cool water.

I head back to JeonGin's room and place the towel on his forehead.

"Open and put this under your tongue." I tell him, holding out the thermometer. He whines but does what I tell him. I wait by his side and listen for the beep.

I pull it from his mouth. It reads 100.6°F (38.1°C).

"You stay here." I say, pulling the blanket back over him. "I'll go make some soup and get you some water." 

JeonGin POV

I sit up when the door closes. I pull back the blanket and run over to my closet. i tug down the box at the top and pull it open. i reach in and pull down my favorite plushie, a plush toy of  polar bear that I named Benton.

I reach in and pull out a pacifier before I push the box to the top of the closet and runs back to my bed. I tug the blanket back and climb in, setting Benton on the pillow next to me. i cover back up and pull Benton in my arms. I cover my mouth with the blanket and push the pacifier into my mouth.

I curl up and slowly drift off to sleep.

SeungMin POV

I walk back into JeonGin's room and set the soup on the side table, along with the glass of water. I see that he is covered so I pull the blanket down a little bit. My eyes go wide when I see a pacifier sitting in his mouth, bobbing up and down slowly. I slowly move the wash cloth back on to his head and move away a little bit. I make sure to cover him up before heading to the door. I turn down the lights so they are not off, just dim and walk out, closing the door softly behind me.

[a/n: I'm sorry this is short. Wattpad has been messing up all week for me so I couldn't update properly. I am also not feeling to well, I think it's food poisoning but I am not sure yet. I will make the next one longer next time, I promise! Thank you, K Elites <3 ]