7. MinMin Time

MinHo POV

I stretch and sit up as I rub my eyes. I look down at my lap to see I have a large blanket on me. 

I don't remember getting one of those...

I hear some rustling next to me and I snap my head that way to see JiSung moving a little in his sleep.

My eyes go wide and I quickly back away as far as I can, balling my self up as much as possible.

"He knows" Is the only thought that runs through my head. I whine and whimper as I cry, stressed from the fact that he has seen me like this.

Jisung POV

I wake up to whining and whimpering next to me. I open my eyes and look over to see MinHo sitting up, holding his legs to his chest as he stares at me, crying.

I quickly sit up and face him.

"Baby. It's okay. Calm down, your gonna get a panic attack if you don't." I say, approaching him slowly. He eyes my hand but nods when I motion to give him a hug.

I quickly pull him into a hug and rub his arm as he sobs into my chest.

"It's okay baby. I already know what is going on. And I am perfectly fine with it. I am here for you and want to help as much as I can." I explain softly, rubbing up and down his arm.

He looks up at me with wide eyes and I slowly reach up, brushing his tears away.

"When we get home, we can go straight to our room, get on my laptop, and order you anything you want. We can cuddle and watch all of your shows that you haven't been able to watch when we are around." I say, kissing his temple.

"I am fine with the fact that you are a little, MinMin. I just want to be here for you and help as much as possible." I explain.

[a/n: I was getting messages from people asking if I have instagram. yes I do. it's @ kayleekisham , same as on here. I post on my stories when any of my books are updated too so if you don't get them through wattpad, you can through instagram.]