5. It's Jinnie

[a/n: read the other authors note at the end for some info on this book, what will be changing and why I have not updated in about a month]

HyunJin POV

I sit up and stretch as my phone alarm starts to go off. I reach over and his dismiss on it and sit up correctly. I nudge Binnie and wake him up.

"'ime ta 'o..." I mumble with a pout. I don't wanna go home. I wanna stay here with Binnie and play!

I look over as he sighs before nodding. He slowly gets up and heads over to the light switch, flicking it on.

I squint my eyes and let them adjust to the bright light before looking around.

My eyes go wide as I get a bright blue coat sitting on ChangBin's work chair. I look around the room and see Allen sitting in the corner, watching us. I look over at ChangBin and see he is just as shocked as I am.

[a/n: Sorry it is so short. So as you can see, someone new has appeared, Allen. If you don't know, Allen was at one point a trainee at JYP and was known for looking ALOT like Chan. If you go back to the previous chapter, you will notice that he has replaced WooJin. I did this for a few reasons. 1. I am not keeping WooJin in this book with all the things he has been accused of recently and all the bullying that is now coming to light. 2. I originally wrote this with ChangBin and HyunJin as littles in mind. I really don't want to change that because I really wanted that in this book. 3. I have already been getting messages about WooJin being in my books and I really do not appreciate it. 

WooJin is being completely replaced by Allen of Cravity in this book.

I do not support WooJin anymore. I am someone who has had to deal with bullying all of my life and I am someone who is a victim of sexual assault when I was younger. I do not condone or support either as I find there is not a purpose for it in this world.

Also, for those of you who don't know. I am from Louisiana. I was in the the crossroad of Hurricane Marco and Hurricane Laura. We were affected and had to go stay with family for a while because of a mandatory evacuation order. We just got back a few days ago and are now having to leave again because of Hurricane Sally.

I will try to update all my books as much as possible but it is tough.]