2. It's MinMin

Minho POV

I smile as I walk into the old studio that no one uses anymore. I make sure to lock the door behind me as I shut it. I make sure the window panel has the curtain on it closed and I walk over to the plush mat that sits in the corner, usually used to tumbling and stretches. I set my bag down as I sit down on it. I pull out my blanket, favorite stuffie and a paci that I love. I smile down at the medium sized yellow bear in my arms that has a blue tie. I smile as I pop the paci in my mouth, covering myself with my blanket. I pull out the small pillow that is stuffed in the bottom of my backpack before I lay my head down on it, hugging my stuffie, Berry, to me as I softly suck on my paci, falling asleep.

Jisung POV

I stand up when I look at the time. 2:23 am. I pack up my things and save my work before I grab my keys, shutting the door. I head to the studio to get Minho but I only see Hyunjin and Changbin taking a water break.

"Have you guys seen Minho?" I ask, tilting my head.

"No, not today. Maybe check the other practice rooms?" Changbin suggests. I nod and bid them goodbye before I walk out.

I check the practice room across the hall but quickly back out when I see Jackson, Mark and Jinyoung practicing.

"SOrry!" I exclaim, shutting the door behind me. I hear them laughing and smile.

I continue to check the remaining rooms but only walk into either empty rooms or rooms that are being used by other people under the company.

I tilt my head, thinking about how Minho told me that he was going to wait for me to leave because he does not want to go in the dark alone.

I then remember the old practice rooms that no one ever uses anymore because they do not have the speaker system or good lighting.

I quickly head to the elevator and press on the top floor when it opens. I down the hall, expecting to hear music but I hear nothing.

I peak into the first few but see no one.

I walk to the very last one and see that the curtain is shut on the window. I go to open it but the door is locked. I tilt my head because when I look down, I can see light shinning out from underneath the door. I pull out my keys and unlock the door.

I only have them because the company just told us to throw away the keys to this room but I kept mine just in case they changed their minds.

I see someone laying down on the mat in the corner. I set my bag down on the counter and shut the door behind me softly. I slowly walk closer and I see Minho's bright blue backpack that he uses for travel.

I walk over and go to shake him softly, knowing he hates to be awaken harshly. My eyes go wide when I see him hugging the bear that I had given him from an arcade. I slowly move it over when I notice his mouth moving. My eyes go even wider when I see the baby blue pacifier with decorations all on it. I sit back and lean against the mirror in front of me as I take in the sight in front of me.

My boyfriend. Sleeping, something he does not do often. With a pacifier and a plushie.

I have heard about this before I think? Something that a fan had written about once on some site, Wattshit? I don't know.

I think they called it little space. But they had written it about me, not Minho.

I look it up in my phone history and find the site.

Oops, it was Wattpad, not wattshit.

I scroll through the site and reads what they have written, having it been labeled as Little Minsung.

I read through the entire thing, taking notes of everything that the author of it has written. When I check the time, it is almost 4 am. I put my phone down and look over at Minho. I slowly get up and head over to the lockers that are in the corner, looking through to find nothing. I walk over to the laundry room that is connected and find some fresh towels, pillows and blankets folded on the shelf.

Guess this room turned into a laundry room after we stopped using them...

I grab 4 of the big blankets along with a pillow and walk back over. I lay the biggest 2 out on the floor, right on top of each other before covering Minho with one of the carefully, making sure not to wake him. I lay the pillow down on the front of the blankets before setting the other down on top of it. I quickly head over to the door and making sure it is locked. I head back over to the make shift mat I have made next to Minho. I pull out his charger and grab his phone, I grab my phone before heading to the counter and pulling my charger from the front of my bag. I plug both of them up . I send a quick text to Chan saying that me and Minho are sleeping in my studio tonight and will head home once we wake up. Luckily, we can sleep in because we are on break and don't have to be in the studio as much.

I dim the lights in the room before I head over, laying down on the mat, covering myself up with the warm blanket.

I guess I can talk to Minho about this tomorrow. Right now, we can just sleep.

I hope he does not get embarrassed like the story I read says I did in the book...

It's not like I am going to hate him for it or break up with him because of the way he copes with the stress of being an idol. We all have our own ways.

I yawn before finally closing my eyes and drifting of to sleep, dreaming about taking care of Minho.