Concert night

Flora's POV
Today we are at Calabasas, L.A...
We have a concert here tonight...
Right now we all are in a hotel right next to the arena. I am standing on my balcony having a nice view of Calabasas city.
"Lora? Why are you still standing here? We have to go for sound check in 20." Alexa came into my room. "Oh since when you started being responsible?" I said sarcastically. "Oh come on girl. I will never be. Penny ordered to drag you from here." She sat on the couch. "Okay come let's go." I grabbed my purse from the table and walked to Penelope's room.

After 4 hours.
"I'll take that risk...."
I finished my last song at the sound check. "Yay" everyone said as we clapped our hands. "Guys I forgot to tell 2 things" our manager Martha Miller said aloud. "What is it?" Janny asked. "One. the SPRING SIMMERS is on the 2nd position on world's best girl groups." She said raising her hands. "Wow" everyone said in unison. Then everybody started clapping. I and the girls said Thankyou's and bowed. "And the second thing is....we have some guests tonight..." she said smiling. "Who?" I asked her. "You'll see" she said as our Stylists called us to change for the concert. "Casper, Do you have an idea who are guests?" I asked my Stylist. "Of course NO..." she joked as we entered the dressing room

After 30 minutes we all were at the backstage.
My outfit

 Penelope's outfit

Penelope's outfit

Alexa's outfit

Joan's outfit

Janet's outfit

Janet's outfit

We were on stage in 2I could hear the fans screaming at the highest

I could hear the fans screaming at the highest.
"Girls on the stage now" Martha screamed.
We walked onto the stage slowly.
I started to talk through my white glitter coloured mic. "Hello Calabasas. How are you?" I said. Everyone down there screamed. "So we have a good news today." Joe said. "We are on the 2nd place of world's best girl group." Penny said as the crowd went wild. I smiled gently. "Thank you Sprimmers. We're very thankful for all of your support." Janny said as the crowd went more wild. "And keep supporting my dear pancakes ...." Alex said. "Pancakes ?" I said as we all fell into laughing. After a minute of laughter. I said to everyone. "First song on the way." We went to our places. Joe took her colourful guitar and stood on right side of me. A microphone is resting on her cheeks. Penny sat on drummer's seat. A mic settled on her front. Alex walked to the DJ thing or whatever you call it. Janny stood on my left side. Because first few songs didn't need piano. A stage operator came near me and gave me my gold coloured Ukulele. I fixed my mic on the stand. In the first song Penny and Alex don't have to do anything. "Here it goes" Joe yelled through the microphone. And she started playing her guitar. I started singing CAN'T BLAME A GIRL FOR TRYING while playing my ukulele.
"Here I am again
The same situation........." I sang my song perfectly while playing the ukulele. Janny joined me on the chorus parts. I looked at Penny while singing. She has a maraca on her hands. The I looked at Alex who was dancing like an idiot. I smiled and continued singing.
"...Into crying
The love will find me very
No denying...
That you can't blame a girl for tying
Ooohhhhh"
Finished the very first song perfectly.
"How was it?" I screamed through the mic. The fans went more wild.
Next one is a dance with singing. Me and Joe ran to backstage. I saw some boys of our age standing there staring us. Joe didn't see them Casper and Natalie, mine and Joe's stylists was fixing extra thongs to our dresses. I looked up to find 3 boys staring right at us. I wonder who they are. No time to check. We ran back to the stage with the other dancers. Right on time. Janet started singing USED TO BE LOVE while playing the Piano. Penny plays the drums amazingly. Alex rocking as the DJ. I did couple one handed cartwheels back flips, normal cartwheels, front flips, some hard steps. Splits and all.
"...Ma baby love is now what it used to be" Janny finished the song in perfect low pitch. Me, Joe and the dancers ran back to the backstage. Again those boys. Now they're all 5. What are they doing here. Casper was removing all the extra fittings from my dress. All of those 5 boys were staring us like they're gonna eat us. I also stared at them. I have seen them before. But can't remember who or where. A pair of dark brown eyes caught my attention. He had dark brown hair which was slightly falling on his face. Wow he's really beautiful.
He was wearing this 👇🏻

Wow. Just wow. He smiled at me. We were staring at each other's eyes. "Lora? What are you looking at come on" Joe hit me on my arm. "Ow" I said as I returned a quick smile to him and ran back to stage after Joe. We were back at the stage. I stood on my place and said. "Here goes the third song of the day." I said as I started singing KISSING OTHER PEOPLE. Janny and Joe was the chorus.
"You know the club shuts down
When the light comes on...."
I sang my song also giving the fans some chances to sing.