Wonderful night.

Everyone was walking in pair. Niall & Joan, Louis & Alexa, Zayn & Janet and of course Liam & Danielle. Um...some one is missing. Oh yes Harry. Where is he? Dunno. I walked with hands in my pocket. "Flora..." I heard Harry from my back. "Where were you?" I asked him. "Mum called." He said. "Family guy huh?" I smiled. "Kinda" he giggled. I pinched his dimple. "Cute" I smiled. He pinched my dimple. "So are you..." oooh we could get along really well. "Everybody's walking like a couple here. Look at Zayn and Janet." He said. "They are in deep conversation about music & tattoos" I chuckled. "What about Alexa and Louis?" He again. "They're blabbering about Candies" I looked at Alex and Louis who were laughing like idiots. I smiled. she got a friend who is still a kid like her. "Niall and Joan are already in love" Harry fixed his hair. "I'm sure they'll make the cutest couple in the whole world." I said. Harry nodded slowly. "Everyone are walking hand in hand. So why don't we ?" I asked him extending my hand. "Why not?" We walked like others. "You're wearing Chelsea boots!" He exclaimed looking at my feet. "Yes I am" I said happily. "You love em'?" He asked me. "Of course" I said. "Me too" he laughed. "If I had brown hair we could've been twins." I giggled. "Oh yeah. You're right" he smiled at me. I did the same. "So tell me about you Flora" he ran his fingers through his hair. "Ok. I am Flora Grace Simmers. 18 years old. Born and raised in Quebec City, Canada. I couldn't finish my studies because of my career. I know to play Ukulele. Lead singer and acrobatic dancer of Spring Simmers. I love being adventurous and I'm a foodie." I said. "Wow that's a lot. So how did the band form?" He asked again. "We used to be a band in school since I was 14.We performed on special occasions and Annual days. Long story short...On our school's golden jubilee we performed in front of Katy Perry  and she liked our performance and.....she gave us a opportunity to be her opening band after the show went very famous, Mark Ronson adopted us. And then here we are..." I finished. "That's a long story" he said. "We're here" Liam said. "Oh I didn't recognise at all" Harry exclaimed. I chuckled. "Yay McDonald's" I said loudly like a kid. "If it comes to food, Flora is a toddler who got lots of Candies" Janny poked me. I made a funny face at her. Harry and Janny laughed hard seeing my face. "Come on kids. Let's get inside" Alex said as me, Janny and Joe looked at her in amaze. "What happened to her?" Joe fake gasped. "Ha just kidding. Attack" she said as both Louis and her ran into the Restaurant. Rest of us slowly walked in. "Reservations for Payne" Liam said at the counter. "Oh yes. Please go to table no.5...Tom will be your waiter. And 2 people already ran to your seats." The lady in the counter said. "Ugh. Louis" Liam said. "And Alexa" I corrected him. We walked to our seat. Everyone got seated. I sat between Harry and Joan. "Hello I am Tom. I will be your waiter. And here is your menu." He handed us the menu and walked away. After 2 minutes he came back with a note pad. "Ready to place your orders?" He asked. "I'll get a Cheeseburger,a regular steak, chicken fries and a coke" I said first. "That's a lot" Alex said. "Why do you care?" I chuckled. "You love to eat huh?" Niall asked me from the other side. "Of course she lives to eat" Janny poked me again. 'Later' I mouthed to Janny who giggled. "I'm getting Mint noodles,fries and a Coke" Louis said. "Make that 2" Janny said. "Um...A hamburger, Chicken Wings, a club sandwich and a 7up, Niall said."Egg salad, fries and Mint lime" Joe said. "Make that 2 please" Liam said. "Uh...um....chicken wings, fries and Apple Juice". Harry said. "A chicken salad, fries and water please" Alex said. "Same as her" Zayn pointed Alex. "Green salad and a Diet Coke" Danielle said crossing her arms. "Your orders will be ready in 10 minutes" Tom said as he walked away. "How long have you been dating?" I asked Liam and Danielle. Suddenly Liam's face dropped. "1 year..." Danielle said.

After 30 minutes
"Where next?" I asked. "Home?" Liam said. "Already?" Alex whined. "It's 12:00 p.m what are you talking about?" Liam fought back. "We have an opportunity to spend a peaceful night outing. Without paparazzi...I dunno why you wanna deny it" Harry said as he took my arm in his. "Harry is correct" the twins said in unison. "Yes we should have fun with The Spring Simmers. We will not get an opportunity like this everyday!" Zayn said. "Okay then" Liam rolled his eyes. "Yay. Where are we going?" Louis threw his hand around Alexa's shoulder. "There's a park right here...shall we go there?" Niall spoke. "As you wish Nialler" Janny said as we all started walking in pairs like before. Also in rows. One Pair, one Row.