A huge Surprise...

Song of the chapter: Sleeping with roses (whole album) - Chelsea Cutler.

My POV

14 more week passed. Flora was still in a coma or atleast everybody was informed like that...
Total 4 months.
Spring Simmers was forced to say that Flora departed from the band by the management when it was one month.
Janet,Alexa,Joan and Penelope was defeated.
Lots of things happened in that time.
-Joall (Niall & Joan) was a couple.
-So did Loexa (Alexa & Louis)
- Liam's & Danielle's contract ended.
  So they broke it off.
- Zerrie engagement.
- Pashton engagement.
- Janet started dating a fan named Bentley. _Jentenly_

All of these things happened in 4 months.
Liam still didn't said about kiss to anyone. Except Harry. He found out somehow. But he didn't want Liam to know that a third person knew about the kiss. Liam kept it as his own beautiful secret. He wanted to know what happened to Flora. But when Spring Simmers girls, One direction boys, and even Little mix girls went to visit her Flora wasn't there in that hospital. They all made a scene but the doctors said that she has been moved to a different place, And that they couldn't say more.
When they returned to their common hotel and setteled on Zayn's room and all of them tried calling her.
After 5 minutes Penelope's call was answered.
"Hello Flora?"
Penelope asked through the phone.
"Hello who is this?"
An unknown voice asked.
"Um...can I get Flora Simmers?"
She asked back.
"Oh hey Penelope. You remember me? Flora's friend...Erica?"
Erica asked.
"Oh hey Erica...Can I talk to my sister please"
Penelope asked nervously.
"Sorry Penelope. You can't . She's quite busy.."
Erica said calmly.
"What do you mean? She's isn't on a coma anymore?"
Penelope's jaw dropped.
"Surprised, aren't you?...yes she's alive and she doesn't want to talk to you at all. I am her manager and I need to make sure that nothing upsets her"
Erica said chuckling.
"My goodness she's awake? Thank god. And why does she dislikes to talk with me ?"
She practically yelled.
All of the boys and girls looked at her shocked.
"I visited her while she was on a coma..I stayed with her for about a week..all day all night. Because I wanted my abandoned friend back. She woke up into this news which Spring Simmers is announcing that
Flora was not in the band anymore. She didn't want to spend any more time in that hospital."
Erica said.
"The management made us say that."
Penelope said as a tear escaped her eye.
"Don't worry. She will never bother them or you guys anymore. Wait till tonight for a surprise"
Erica declined the call before Penelope get any chance to speak.

Penelope's POV
My lora baby is up from her coma??? I practically collapsed on my bed.
"Flora is awake?"
Liam yelled. I nodded.
"Did she talked to you?" Joan asked curiously. "No her friend Erica talked. She said. Flora was upset knowing that we said she is not in the band anymore." I said as a tear escaped from my eye. "Where are they living?" Harry asked. "Don't know" I mumbled. "Did she say something else?" Alexa asked. "Yes she did." I sat up on the bed. "What did she say?"
Everybody said in unison. "She said that there will be a surprise" I said. "I wonder what that is." Louis looked up.

My POV
Soon, all of them went to their room.  Harry and Liam entered the room which they shared.
Liam's phone went off
Unknown: Hey Liam.....
Liam: um....do I know you?
Unknown: I bet you did once...You      remember Flora Simmers?
Liam: Flora? Oh my god....how could I ever forget you?
Flora: haha. How are you?
Liam: It doesn't matter. Where are you?
Flora: I suppose Erica told that there will be a Surprise tonight. Didn't she?
Liam: Yes she did. I want to meet you so badly Flora...I love you and I miss you like hell.
Flora: You will have to wait, Loverboy
Liam: Where can I meet you?
Flora: A place that I love to live forever...A place where my dad and mom met. Come here and meet me if you can....bye my dear loverboy.
Liam: huh?
Flora declined the phone before Liam can say anything else.