One Direction

"....Cause I don't feel guilty kissing other people" I finished my song perfectly. Now time to talk to random fans cuz Penny needs to change for next song. I walked to a side and looked for funny signs. "I'm looking for a funny sign. Mm....hah found one. What does it say? 'Martha, please adopt me'"
I laughed at the sentence. Then I grabbed Alex to show that one. She also started laughing. "Hand over that sign board to me please" I asked through the mic to the girl who was holding it. I asked the security to give me that sign. He gave me that sign with a sharpie. 'I'll recommend to Martha to adopt you ;)
And thank you for coming to our concert
       Love
          Flora Simmers :)'
I wrote like that on the sign and gave it to the security to give it back to the girl. She smiled widely. "What's your name?" I asked her through the mic. "Sasha" she and people near hear screamed. "Nice name. How old are you?" I asked again. "15" she screamed. "Where are you from?" Me again. "Las Vegas" she screamed. "You traveled from there to here for attending this concert?" I asked raising my eyebrows. She nodded while smiling widely. "Thank you for coming. I hope you enjoyed the show. Love ya Sasha"  I said to her smiling gently. She smiled like crazy. Wow I just made a girl's day. I felt happy. I walked to another side. A teenage boy  threw a gummy bear packet at me. I catch it quickly. "Thanks" I said opening that packet of gummy bears. "Is it sour?" I asked him. He nodded 'no'. "Thanks cuz I don't like sour gummy bears." I chuckled. As I ate a red one. "Joan do you want one?" I asked Joe and threw a yellow one at her. "Hey" she squealed. "You behave like Alexa" she said as Alex came out of nowhere. "Heeeey." She pouted. "Oh no baby Alex is sad maybe a One direction song will make her happy." I said while giggling. "Of course. Because they are awesome." She said. "She will die for One direction." I said. "Ah my gash I luv moi boyz" Janny poked Alex which made me and her laugh so much. "What is happening here?" Joe came near us. "We were talking about Alex's One direction obsession" Janny said. "I love them too. They all are super cute and great." Joe said. "Who's your favourite from 1D?" Fans screamed. "That's a good question. Who is your most favourite among them?" Janny asked to both Alex and Joe. "Um...can't rank" Alex said. "There will always be a most favourite one..." I said. "Um....Louis.He's so cool and amazing" Alex said. "Oh. If he ever hears that he's gonna run away." Janny poked Alex again. We all laughed hard. "Who's your favourite?" I asked to Joe. "Niall" she said blushing. "The Irish one?" Janny asked her. Joe nodded while blushing. "He's so perfect" she said again. "Oh someone have a crush on that blonde Irish boy huh?" I giggled while pinching on Joe's reddish cheek. She blushed more. "My twin sister looks like a bowl of ketchup" Janny laughed. So did we. "Who is your favourite?" I asked to Janny. "Um....the tattooed one?" She said unsure. "Zayn?" Alex asked her. "Oh yes.Zayn. He has a lot of tattoo" she said while nodding. "What about you Flora?" Joe asked me. "Oh...um...that responsible one and that boy which have dimples. Like me." I said touching my dimple. "Liam and Harry?" Joe asked me again. "Yes I think." I muttered. "Come on girls let's perform our next song" Alex walked to her place. We all nodded and walked to our place. I started to sing COUPLE OF KIDS. Penny danced on the ring amazingly.

After 1 hour.

"That's all we got for today. Thank you all for coming to the show. Love you all." Penny said as we walked off the stage. "Girls....all of you smashed the show. Proud of you." Martha came to us. "We always does that" Alex said. We all chuckled. "Now go and change. The guests are still waiting. You all are going out for dinner with them." She said tapping on my shoulder. "Do we need to dress fancy?" Joe asked. "No. No need" she smiled. "You didn't tell us who are the guests yet" Janny complained. "That's a surprise." She said as we all walked to separate dressing room.

After 15 minutes we all were ready.
My outfit 👇🏻