concerts which fell into tears....

Song of the chapter : Right now - one direction

It's been 2 weeks since Flora was hospitalized. The doctor said she was in a coma and that she could wake up or continue on that stage till death. Alexa and Joan was a mess...but Penelope and Janet helped them to get over. Penelope asked her parents to keep calm and stay at home. Spring Simmers cancelled their shows for 1 week but they had to go back to work.
The boys were always sad. They cancelled their shows for 5 days. But Paul made them get back to work. They got back. But on their 1st concert after the short break Harry announced the tragic situation of Flora. Some fans already knew this. But this news hit the fans who didn't knew this like a tornado.
"I just want to say something to Flora" Louis said through his mic.
"Flora dear...We made a quite big scene on that day when we all went to the carnival. I was pretty grumpy after that. But when you said you wanted to say sorry to me as a last wish....I-I....I was so guilty. I c-couldn't even say anything. I am so sorry Flora. You are such an angel...you didn't even mind getting down without saving the children. I a-am sorry" He said and broke down. Zayn hugged him so much. After that Niall made a little speech too.
Liam was standing on a side.
He didn't tell anyone about that confession and the kiss.
Suddenly some sort of anger filled in him.
"What is this? Flora's funeral? She ain't dead guys" Liam snapped at everybody making them jump a little. Then Liam sat on the stage shaking and crying. Fans started to cry seeing their idols Liam Payne and Louis Tomlinson cry which both of the boys rarely did. Harry went to hug Liam. They couldn't control their tears. Nobody. Even the crew members cried a little.
The person on charge of lights on the crew turned the light off in the stage.

Meanwhile in Spring Simmers concert.
------------------------·
They finished few songs and there was a technical difficulty.
Everybody sat on random places.
"I can't even believe that Flora isn't here with us on this concert." Alexa spoke through the mic. Rest of them nodded.
"I felt my throat dry when I sang Flora's part in together forever & New year's Eve" Joan said. Her voice cracking. "Same on better than before" Janet agreed. "Do ya'll miss her?" Alexa asked to the fans. All of them screamed. They all were quiet when the girls were not singing. "We miss you Flora" Penelope spoke.
Suddenly Janet broke down.
Seeing this, everybody. I repeat everybody fell into tears. Even I am tearing up a bit.
The lights went off in the stage.