1 : 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐋𝐄𝐒𝐒.

3rd person's.

"Come on Sana! We came here to have fun!" Jihyo said as the girls got out of Jeongyeon's van.

"Jihyo out of all bars! Why is it in Jackson's?!" Sana shouted and was forced to go outside.

"Tzuyu isn't here, she's still in Taiwan making herself busy with papers." Momo said without knowing that Sana might be drunk as hell again because of that name.

"And please don't act like you're the one who was hurt all the time. You're the one who cheated." Dahyun blurted out coldly, not minding if she's being rude and went inside the bar.

Yes, Sana and Dahyun wasn't in good terms eversince Tzuyu came to Dahyun's house to cry about Sana.
Chaeyoung was the same but Mina taught her how to forgive.

"Move." Sana coldly said and the others made way for her. She barged inside and immediately sat infront of the bartender corner's seats.

"Welcome to my bar but woah looks like Sana has no chill." Jackson said as he gestured the girls to the a door. It's a private room.

"That is your private room. Dahyun is already there. And she looked pissed. Call me if you need anything okay?" Jackson said and the girls went in. Jackson stopped Jihyo and pointed at Sana, asking why aren't they asking her to come.

"Don't mind Sana there. She'd rather be alone than bicker or fight with Dahyun." Jihyo smiled and Jackson nodded and went to his office.

Meanwhile on the other side, Sana is already fighting the bartender.

"What's the matter here?" The girl said going beside the bartender who's in charge.

"We can't give her a bottle of Vodka. Your brother said it." The bartender said.

"Damn boys! This is why I don't date boys! Are you underestimating my alcohol tolerance?!" Sana shouted and banged the table.

"Okay, Miss. Suit yourself." The girl early said and gave Sana a bottle of Vodka and a glass.

"Go home. I'll take over." The girl said and the bartender nodded. He was about to get his coat but he asked.

"Are you sure Y/n? Jackson will be mad at me for making you work here" The bartender asked. He's worried that he might lose his job.

"Don't worry about my overprotective brother. I said I'll take over okay?" Y/n said as Sana ordered another bottle.

Damn this girl. Y/n thought. She gave Sana another bottle. She then proceeded in wiping the glasses that was just washed.

"One more bottle." Sana said and Y/n raised her brow. She wants to know why this girl is being like this. Is she Heartbroken? Stressed? Grieving?

Y/n smirked as she gave Sana what she wants. She'll eventually be drunked anyways and will tell a curious Y/n stories.

"Yah! Sana Unnie!" Dahyun went beside Sana as she seemed drunk.
Well, no one came running after her because Dahyun excused herself to go in the Comfort Room. Technically,
she lied and her unnies are dense to
realize.

"What do you want Dahyun? Sana asked, mimicking Dahyun earlier.

"I'm sorry earlier oh? I don't mean to be rude but I meant everything I said" Dahyun said and chuckled after.

Because of that Sana finished another bottle and chugged in another one until she collapses in Y/n's palms.

Well, she was quick. Nayeon saw it and smirked. Didn't know Nayeon was quick witted to realize that Dahyun is after Sana not the comfort room.

"Thanks about th–"

"Y/n Wang!" Jackson shouted and Y/n immediately removed her hands into Sana's head making the latter groan in pain.

"B-bro! I-i can explain!" Y/n said and went to an angry Jackson. She's lucky to have a handsome, protective brother but she sometimes, on scenarios like this, she questions herself if Jackson trusts her or not.

Meanwhile Nayeon called the others and they went home.

"I see that Y/n's eyes earlier on Sana's" Nayeon said wiggling her eyebrows as her gay radar is beeping loudly because she senses gayshits again.

"Y/n is Tzuyu's cousin. And best friend. So Nayeon unnie, please leave her alone." Chaeyoung, who's laying on Mina's shoulder immediately sat up and glared at Nayeon and at the gayest of the gays of her group.

Mina calmed her down and Chaeng, having a soft spot for the Penguin just fell asleep. You're lucky I want to marry you Mina. But Nayeon and Sana unnie is luckier because Dahyun is asleep. Chaeng thought.

Dahyun can be so smiley smiley and a ball of sunshine but she can be the opposite. She's either the best or  the heartless. She almost killed Sana when she knew about SaTzu's reason of breaking up.

She can hurt someone when that someone hurt a special person to her. Even if that someone is also a dear friend of her.