5 : 𝐋𝐄𝐓 𝐌𝐄.

3rd person's.

Y/n and Sana is now outside Wang's mansion, going inside Y/n's car. Sana is in the verge of crying while Y/n didn't spare a single glance on the latter. She can't and she doesn't want to see her Sana crying again.

Sana keeps on bugging the girl about what will she have to tell. Judging by the
reaction and tone of Jackson earlier and
Y/n's reaction now, it's something serious.

Sana gave up looking out the window as Y/n drive. She's thinking why Tzuyu said those things out of the blue earlier. And maybe Y/n's 'condition' is the answer.

Sana keep on staring outside, spacing out while raining. She didn't even noticed they are almost home. She only looked at Y/n when Y/n stopped the car.

"Y/n?! Where will you go? It's raining hard!" Sana shouted, half startled, eyeing Y/n who went outside of the car and opened Sana's door.

Y/n leaned in while she's drenching in rain drops, Sana didn't do anything, she only looked at Y/n's eyes. Deep.

Y/n kissed Sana. Passionately. Lust slowly filling their steamy session. Sana pulled away but Y/n aggressively kissed Sana again.

"It's raining." Sana said in between the kisses. Y/n didn't care at all. Because all of a sudden she wanted Sana. What Y/n wants, Y/n gets.

"Y-y/n." Sana moaned as Y/n trailed kisses into her neck, sucking it and leaving hickeys.

A loud thunder bursted that made Sana pushed Y/n as she cried. Y/n just stood there still processing what happened. She closed Sana's door and rushed in to the car. She started driving while holding one of Sana's hand.

It made Sana cry harder but Y/n didn't mind it, she has to focus on the road and get her Sana home, safe and sound.

She's aware that Sana might have her phobia attacking her right now. She had an car accident with her mom when she was a kid. That day, it's striking thunders and is raining really hard.

Sana shouted as a car honked at them and almost hit them that made Y/n pissed and mad. The car stopped as Y/n opened her window and slowed down  driving.

"Damn it! I have a girlfriend in here! I don't wanna harm her!" She shouted angrily and started driving again. She doesn't want to start a fight but that got Sana more scared. They almost had that collision.

Y/n went to Sana and carried her, the latter is still not calming down and still crying. She doesn't like it when Sana is like this. She wants the ball of sunshine Sana.

Y/n took off her clothes while she placed Sana on the couch. She fastly took a new clothing so she could hug Sana tightly. She can't do it while she's dripping wet because of the rain earlier, she doesn't want Sana nor her to catch a cold.

Y/n hugged Sana, tightly. She caressed her hair, kisses her and whispered soft words until she calm down. But she only calmed down when she had fallen asleep right there on Y/n's arms.

Y/n spared a glance at the latter and smiled. And for a while, Sana felt safe. For a while, she felt loved, she felt worth it and she felt mattered. That someone wanted her. And that's Y/n right now.

"What is it that you have tell me?" Sana whispered at Y/n. The truth is, Sana fell asleep but she got awakened by a thunder.

"B-brain Cancer." Y/n said stuttering as she placed Sana on her bed.

"No no, Sana, don't cry. It's j-just a suspected case. They're still running on some tests." Y/n said trying to calm Sana down again because she's a crying mess again.

"Please don't cry." Y/n added and wiped Sana's tears. Sana hugged Y/n tightly as she fell asleep again, tired of all the crying sessions tonight.

"I really don't care if I'll get that cancer. I don't care about dying either. The world will still turn even if I'm gone." Y/n said while placing blanket on Sana while she's beside the latter. Sana hugged her waist and Y/n smiled.

"But it all changed, Sana. I-i think I found a reason to be alive. I hope this won't be taken away too soon." Y/n said as she stroke Sana's hair. Not long after, Y/n drifted to sleep and joined Sana.