2 : 𝐃𝐀𝐓𝐄 𝐌𝐄.

a / n :
gege is the chinese term for older brother.

Wang Y/n's.

I walked up into my small café and got things ready before opening it. It's cozy inside that's why many students came here with their books and laptops on. They're reviewing I guess.

I received a text from Jackson as he scolded me again. He scolded me for like how many times yesterday just because I came in his bar. And he's so angry about it.

I don't run any business but since I was bored in the house, Jackson decided to hand me this old café. And I'm the owner of this place. It's my day one.

I greeted the staffs and workers in here and get to know them little by little and asked them for a group dinner. And glad they agreed.

After that, I ran off to different people getting their orders until I came into my favorite spot at the café beside the bookshelf, I saw a familiar face. Although I don't know her name but I am sure I've met her before.

"Miss? What's your order?" I asked her as she flinch to me, forming a smile from her lips. She's staring at the window earlier.

"You." She mumbled. That's kinda wild and gay.

"Uhm? I'm sorry?" I asked her again and she giggled looking at my reaction. I AM DISGUSTED, I'M STRAIGHT ASF!

"One Caramel Machiato, I'll get one Caramel Bread too." She says as she flash her smile. She looks innocent with that smile and eyes.

"You really love caramel don't you?" I asked as I list what she just ordered and she nodded. I was about to leave when she grabbed my hand. I raised my brow, an indication and asking if she needs something.

"Don't you remember me?" She asked.

"I do remember your face but not your name hehe" I said and she chuckled. She stood up and pinched my cheeks. Woah, I don't even know her name yet she's doing that.

"Excuse me, I need to work." I said and excused myself. Barely escaping from her grip but she let go anyway.

Minatozaki Sana's.

I woke up feeling little dizzy. I'm aware that I passed out drinking bottles of Vodka last night. Nayeon went to me and smiled.

"What?" I asked her in an irritated tone. She usually do this whenever I get drunk and meet pretty girls or some course meal guys.

"Aren't you curious on who took care of you and prevented a mad tofu on attacking you?" She asked and wiggled her eyebrows. I shooked my head as a no and took a glass of water.

"It's Y/n." I coughed as I choke on the water earlier.

"Y-you mean Wang Y/n? Tzuyu's–" She cut me with a nod.

"Jackson's–" She did it again.

I took a glass of water but chugged it fastly as I sighed. I went to the bathroom and took a bath, changed into gray sweatshirt and denim pants.

"Where are you going?" They asked me except Dahyun. I walked pass by the living room where they are watching movies.

"At the usual hideout when we were still in Highschool. The café. Wang's café." I said and turned the door knob.