Business

Tommie

My brother bought me home earlier at about 10:30 because every Wednesday I have meetings at 1:30 for my bookings. This meeting was absolutely important because I was doing my first magazine shoot. I stepped out of the shower and walked to my room to get dressed when my phone rung reading.

Incoming FaceTime call from "Bestfriend💓"

It was Tammy so I answered.

"Yes Tammy"

"Aww my bestfriends not happy to hear from me?" She frowned.

"Yes I am, I'm just getting ready for this meeting"

"I'm so excited my bestie is going to be in a magazineeee" she yelled.

"You are so embarrassing" I laughed.

"But okay call me after the meeting is over I love you."

"I love you more T" I said hanging up.

Today I decided to just put on a white jumpsuit and my black fur slides with a black crossbody. Once again cute but simple because I had a shoot. I flat ironed my hair, threw some jewelry on sprayed perfume and got my keys and set my alarm.

When I was approaching my car I seen a boy coming to me from next door but I kept walking.

As he came closer I looked at him and when I tell you this man was fine as hell I almost burnt a hole in his soul I was staring so hard but I couldn't help it. He was dark Skin but not as dark as Black's black ass. He was tall and he smelt sooo good. He wore his sweatpants and white tee to make it look like a 3000 dollar outfit.

"Hey I'm Brandon" he said approaching me.

"Wassup, I'm Tommie" I replied looking confused as hell.

"Oh my bad, I was just introducing myself I just moved next door to you today so I could know some neighbors.

"Oh that was nice of you but I have to go, I got a meeting at 1:30"

"Okay well, I'll see you later?"

"I guess bye" I said getting in my car.

I wanted to look again but I didn't because I don't want him, he's just fine. The last thing I'm looking for is a relationship because my last one broke me into pieces. My ex King was my enemy. We were at his cousins end of the senior year party and this bitch was in his cousins room fucking my old friend Amiya. I handed that bitch her ass and a piece of my fucked up ass mind because she really betrayed me and don't worry my brother handled King. I was so hurt and I hated him but he's the reason I am who I am today. I bossed up and realized I don't need a little ass boy to make me happy because a little boy is exactly what he is.

I pulled off blasting my music ready to have this meeting.

After the meeting...

Incoming FaceTime call from
"Stackss💸💙"

"Yes best-friend" I answered.

"I'm bored wanna go shopping?" He said.

"Bestfriend  you don't even like shopping what's wrong?" I said laughing.

"I miss you and Tammy and I'm bored."

"Okay I'll meet y'all there, Tammy coming?"

"Yeah and Tammy's there I'm on my way."

"Okay." I hung up.

I started my car and headed for the mall.

                        15 minutes later