12:34

"Was it really that awful?" Star asks as I grab a sprite out of the soda machine.

I nod and let out a sigh. Two days had past from the party, I don't want to even think about what happened that night. I feel a knot in my stomach form as we walk to class and suddenly the bell rings.

Star steps in front of me and raises her eyebrows. "Whatever you do, don't let the party get to you. If you aren't comfortable enough to tell me everything that's fine, just don't be too hard on yourself okay? I'll catch you later after class." She blows me a kiss and walks away.

As I reach the front of my class I stare at the door knob for a few seconds before entering. Sam hasn't spoken to me for almost two days and even sits besides Ashley now. I'm not surprised since the night I walked in on them. My hair was in a messy bun, I had eye bags and little to no sleep. I wore a pullover, sweats, and even just casual off white vans. I don't have the energy for school nor getting up but this is my last year, I need to make my family proud.

I finally walk in and everyone's eyes are on me. I see Sam with Ashley a smirk on her face. I take a deep breath and walk to my seat ignoring the eyes that surround me, I place my bag down and Mrs. Wills proceeds to speak.
——
Almost an hour into class I hear my phone vibrate through my pockets. I ignore it as I continue to do my work but it beeps again. I roll my eyes making sure Mrs. Wills isn't looking as I check to see who it is.

Sam: Princess
Sam: We need to talk.
Sam: I know you're looking down at your phone. Reply back.

I look behind me as Sam points his finger down to his phone. I smile and flick him off as I put my phone away. He just stares at me and I quickly turn back to my seat and continue on my work.

Beep
Beep
Beep
Beep

I quickly off my phone and throw it into my bag in frustration. Leave me the fuck alone Sam.

"The bell is about to ring shortly, I forgot to mention this earlier but we'll be having a project due. A partner each since there's enough in this class. Find a partner and at the end of the period come forward so I may make a list."

Great a fucking partner and I barely know anybody in this class, as I put away my books I could see Sam at the corner of my eye walking towards me.

"Partners?"

"I've made up my mind Sam. Go with Ashley I'm in the process of getting my shit together so I can leave for dismissal. Bye." I continue putting my things away and I could sense his anger. His hand formed into a fist and his breath heavy.

"Don't think just because we haven't been talking doesn't mean we aren't done with business Violet. I won't stop till I get what I fucking want." He walks away and I try to suck in the tears that were about to form.

Don't do it Vee. Don't show him that you're fucking weak.

I take a deep breath in and shut my eyes right.

"Hey." My classmate Ethan smiles and I look at him confused. "I know we don't know each other but if you haven't found a partner I was thinking if we could be?"

"Sure. Violet." I lend him my hand and he chuckles. "Ethan."

—-

"You're not coming over again?" Star sighs and frowns at me as I bite into my PBJ sandwich.

I shrug and look up at the sky with two white birds flying by. "I just don't feel like it right now, I need time alone. I promise I'll come over tomorrow."

"As long as you're okay." She sits down next to me and watches the birds fly with me.

—-
Sam's POV:

"What a fucking bitch." I say to myself as I comb through my hair in distress.

As I walk to my car I get a phone call from boss, I take my keys out and answer it.

"Boss."

"Good work on last night. I've made up my mind, we'll sell that girl to Mr. Clark. Another thing Sam, how's it with Violet?"

I look down at the ground and tap my shoe. "Stressful. Never had any problems with the others, this one's complicated." I hear him chuckle through the phone as I get into my car.

"Sam oh Sam. Just grab like you did with the rest what is it? She's been bought for fuck's sake and I need her in this fucking room Sam, if you don't hurry up with your shit I'll make sure all is hell.  Get your shit together."

Boss hangs up the phone, my jaw clenched. I sigh and throw my phone to the back and I head on home for the day.

Violet what is it about your dumb ass. Why is it so fucking hard for you to cooperate. Why can't you be like any other girl and just fall for me already.

—-

"Hey boo." Ashley winks at me as I close the locker I roll my eyes and walk past her.

The sound of her heels tap each time she walks, I could feel her presence getting closer to mine. She stops in front of me and lays her hand on my chest. "What's the matter love? Why all of a sudden you no longer find my sexiness attractive?" She frowns.

I take her hand off my chest and smile. "Meet me at my house, 10:30?" Her eyes gleam with excitement and pecks me on my lips.

"Have the condom ready." She winks and leaves.

I continue to walk to class and I catch violet talking to her new partner near the lockers. I clench my jaw and grip onto my bag strap tight and shut my eyes tight.

Fuck.

Hey guys! I've been gone for almost two months I'm so sorry lol! I just got back and I was surprised to see how many people have viewed my book, I'm so beyond happy and I'm so thankful for each and every one of you who stayed when I was gone for so long. I'm currently moving so I wasn't able to update. More chapters coming your way! 🥰💖