Preeta's past

Next day.

Preeta is driving to the hospital, when Karan calls her.

Preeta: Bolo!!

Karan: Kya yaar babydoll...tum humesha merse aise kyun baat karti ho!!

Preeta (extra sweetly): Toh aur kaise baat karu mein aapse!!??

Karan: Achcha yeh sab chodo...aur yeh batao kaisa laga tumhe surprise??

Preeta (smiles): Bohot achcha tha Karan...

Karan too smiles.

Karan: Waise tum kaha par ho??

Preeta: Raaste mein...kyun??

Karan: Mein bhi hospital hi aa raha tha...

Preeta: Kyun??

Karan (lying): Woh kuch kaam tha...daadi ki medicines leni thi..

Preeta: Oh achcha...

Suddenly the call cuts. Preeta is about to call him again but is shocked to see the sight in front of her.

She sees him standing right in front of her car. The one who had ruined her, the one she was trying to run away from. Her past.

She gets scared and turns the steering wheel and her car hits a tree.

Everybody gathers around the accident spot. The car catches fire but Preeta is still inside, conscious. She is injured heavily but is still thinking  only about the person in front of her car.

Karan is passing by, and reaches the accident spot. He is shocked to see Preeta and takes her to the hospital. She faints on the way.

At the hospital.

Shrishmeer and Risha come there too. Karan tells them what had happened.

Sameer consoles Shrishti while Rishabh consoles Nisha.

Just then the doctor comes out. Karan rushes to him and enquires about Preeta.

Doctor: Dekhiye aap shaant ho jaiye...Patient khatre se bahar hai...par..

Shrishti: Par kya doctor!!??

Doctor: Dekhiye patient ko bohot hi panic attacks aa rahe hai...humne unhe sedative deke control karne ki koshish ki par kuch fayda nahi...zyada sedative dena bhi thik nahi...

Everybody is sad  hearing this.

Karan:  Doctor kya mein usse mil sakta hu...

Doctor: Par..

Karan: Please doctor...

Doctor: Okay...

Karan goes inside and is shattered seeing Preeta's condition.

The nurse was trying to control Preeta. He gestures the nurse to go out. She leaves. Preeta turns to Karan.

Preeta: Mere paas mat aana...dekho mujhse dur raho!!

Shrishti and Nisha were unable to see Preeta like that.

Karan takes slow steps towards Preeta.

Preeta: Kaha na mujhse dur raho!!

Karan: Babydoll...mein hu.. tumhara bajarbattu...dekho..

His heart ached seeing her like that.

Preeta: Woh maar dega mujhe!! Dur raho mujhse!!

By now Karan had reached closer to Preeta. He holds her hand and pulls her in a tight hug.

She struggles to get out of his grip but he is way too strong.