Past

Continued.

Preeta leans against the wall and a door opens and she falls in Karan's arms. They get lost in each other.

Kritika: Bhai!!!

They come back to their senses.

Karan: Kritika, mujhse baat karti reh, mein tujhe dhoond lunga...

Akshat finds Kritika and she hugs him, scared. He gets shocked but responds. Preeta gets tired and keeps her hand on a wall. A duct opens and they are happy. The others trace Preeta and Karan, by tracking their voices. They all reach there and get out through the tunnel. They finally reach outside the palace.

Nisha: Finalllyy!!!

Kritika: Thank god!!

Rishabh: Yaha aane ka idea kiska tha!!!???

Nisha starts looking here and there and everybody glares at her.

Rishabh: Mujhe bol rahi thi na!! Speak of the devil!! (mimics her) Khud kya ho!!

Nisha (irritated): Arre to meine aise hi bol diya tha!! Mujhe kya pata tha ki hum sach me uske bhoot se milenge!!

They all look at each other and burst out laughing.

Kritika (laughing): Seriously!!!

Akshat (laughing): Bhoot ke saath game!!!

They hi-fi each other.

Nisha: God!!

Shrishti: Lekin kuch bhi kaho...

Sameer: Mazaa bohot aaya!!

Karan (dreamily): Hayye...kitni cute thi!!

Preeta glares at him and hits him lightly.

Karan: Ouch!! Kya hai!!

Rishabh: Ab yaha se bhaagte hai jisse pehle woh bhootni waapas aa jaye!!

They all go back to the hotel.

Later.

Preeta is sitting on the beach. Karan too comes there. He sits beside her and she smiles.

Karan: Babydoll, mein tumhe kuch dena chahta hu...

Preeta looks at him. He smiles and closes her eyes with his palm.

Karan: Apna haath aage karo...

She forwards her right hand, with eyes still closed. He makes her wear something. She opens her eyes to see the bracelet he had given to her in the childhood and she had assumed to have lost it.

Preeta (surprised): Yeh tumhe kaha se mila!?? Yeh toh mujhse kho gaya tha...

Karan: Khoya nahi tha...mujhe mil gaya tha jab mein tumhare ghar gaya tha...

She smiles and kisses her bracelet. He smiles.

Karan: Preeta...

Preeta: Hmmm...

Karan: Kya tum ab bhi mujhe nahi bataogi ki tumhare saath kya hua tha...(preeta looks away).. hum toh ek dusre se kabhi kuch nahi chupate na...please babydoll...

Preeta doesn't look at him. He thinks that she doesn't want to share anything with him. He starts to leave and turns.

Preeta: He cheated me...

Karan stops in his tracks. He turns to her, shocked. She turns towards him. He could clearly see those pretty crystals leaving her body. He couldn't see her that way. He hated to see his girl cry. He walked up to her and cupped her face. She burried her face between his hands. Tear drops fell on his palms. He wiped her tears and nodded in no. She immediately hugged him. He caresses her hairs and pats her back to calm her down. She composes herself and they sit down again, making themselves comfortable in each other's arms.