Together

Continued.

Everybody starts to think what it could be. Preeta looks at Karan and sees his shivering. She smiles and puts half the blanket on him. He looks at her and they both get lost in each others eyes.

Karan: Yeh kyun...

Preeta: Tumhe thand lag rahi thi na..

Karan: Par...

Preeta: Tumhe iski zaroorat hai..chup raho!!

Just then it strikes them.

Preeran: Milgaya!!!

Everybody looks at them confused.

They look at each other and smile.

Preeta: WARMTH...

Everybody smiles. Preeta keeps her hand on the wall and whispers warmth. She opens her eyes and is confused seeing nothing happen. 

Karan: Tumhe akele thodi uski zaroorat hai...

He too keeps his hand on the wall. Everybody understands and keep their hands on the wall, together and whisper warmth, smiling. The door creaks open and they exit.

Nisha (crybaby face): Ab yeh hum kaha hai!!!

Rishabh: Lag toh yeh bhi ek room raha hai...aag, hawa toh ho gaya ab bass pani ki kami hai!!!

Just then the room starts to fill up with water. Rishabh bites his tongue, while others glare at him.

Nisha (angry and scared): Speak of the devil...pani hi bolna tha kya!!

Akshat: Hume jaldi kuch dhoondna hoga nahi toh pure room mein pani bhar jaayega!!

Everybody again start searching the room but find nothing.

Shrishti: Yahaan toh kuch bhi nahi hai!!

Sameer: Sachme yaha kuch nahi mil raha!!

Preeta: Kuch toh hoga Sameer...

The water level rises to their waist. Nisha gets scared. Rishabh notices this and walks up to her.

Rishabh: Kya hua, aaj is system mein koi virus nahi aaya!!

Nisha (scared): Dekho...please...mujhe hydrophobia hai...pani se darr lagta hai...

Rishabh holds her hand and squeezes it tightly, comforting her.

Rishabh: We are together in this...

Nisha smiles and they start searching for ways to get out. Kritika finds a door.

Kritika: Yeh toh raha darwaaza!!

Akshat: Madam, door toh hai...par kya aapko door knob kahi dikh raha hai!!

Kritika notices that there is nothing they can open the door with and makes a crybaby face.

Preeta notices a pool table with numbers written on the ball. One of the ball has the shape of a door knob.

Preeta (smiles): Mil gaya door knob!!!

She points to the pool table and everyone notices the ball in the shape of the door knob. Karan is about to pick it but recieves an electric shock instead.

Rishabh: Hume pool khelna hoga!!

Nisha (crybaby): Ek toh humare room ka swimming pool ban raha hai aur tumhe pool khelna hai!!

Sameer: Di, aur koi raasta nahi hai...table par electric current hai...hume pool khel kar hi woh knob milega...

Karan and Rishabh start playing pool. Karan aims for the knob but another ball goes inside and vanishes. They realize that they have to keep the knob on the table until the game ends. They keep playing very carefully. The water level keeps rising and Nisha gets more and more scared. Preeta and Shrishti help her out. Only two balls remain along with a door knob. Karan takes a deep breath and hits the knob so that the ball goes inside. The knob is about to go inside, taking away everybody's breath, but it stops just before the hole. Everybody breaths a sigh of relief. Finally, all the balls go inside, leaving the knob on the table. The knob automatically rolls down the electric pool table. Nisha hugs Rishabh in excitement and he gets shocked. Shrishmeer fake cough and Nisha immediately leaves him, blushing. Preeran smile looking at them. The water is now above their heads. Rishabh is holding on to Nisha, while the others are trying to fit the door knob, by swimming and going inside and then coming out to breathe. Preeta is able to put the door knob and then signals the others, with a thumbs up. Rishabh helps Nisha out, while Akshat helps Kritika out. Shrishti, Sameer, Karan and Preeta too get out.