Escape

All of them run outside. They are about to open the door when they get blocked by a wall. They turn around to see walls forming around them. They get trapped in a room, with no door to escape.

Noor: Itni bhi kya jaldi hai... abhi toh khel shuru hua hai!! Dekhte hai ki tum log ek dusre se kitna pyaar karte ho!! Let the game begin!!

Everybody gets scared to see her back.

Noor: I make you weak at the worst of your times. I keep you safe, I keep you fine. I make your hands sweat and your heart grow cold. I visit the weak but seldom the bold. What am I??

Everybody starts to think but are not able to answer.

Preeta (whispers): Fear...

She laughs loudly and disappears.  Everybody look at each other, shocked.

Kritika: Ab kya kare...

Suddenly ths room starts to heat up. The temperature keeps on increasing.

Shrishti: Itni garmi kyun ho rahi hai!!

Sameer: Woh sab chodo ab hum yaha se bahar kaise niklenge!??

Nisha: Pata nahi....

Rishabh: Tumhe pata bhi kya hota hai!!

Nisha glares at him.

Akshat: Please aap dono jhagadna band karo!!

Karan: Yaha aane ka idea kiska tha??

Nisha starts looking here and there.

Preeta: Temperature toh badta hi jaa raha hai...hume kuch bhi karke yaha se bahar nikalna hoga!! Dhoondte hai...kuch toh milega...

Everybody removes their jackets and start searching the room. Shrishti feels thirsty and drinks a glass of water and resumes her search.

Kritika: Yaha toh kuch bhi nahi hai!!

Akshat: Sachme...na koi darwaaza na kuch!!

Just then Karan pushes a wall and it starts to slide back. A cage appears in front of them.

Karan: Mil gaya!!!

Sameer: Par yeh khulega kaise!??

Everybody starts to think. Just then Preeta stumbles and puts her hand on the table for support. A button appears under her hand and the cage opens a bit. Everybody looks at her.

Shrishti: Di you are the best!!!

They all go towards the table and eight buttons appear. They all keep their hands on the button and the cage opens fully. Everybody is happy.

Nisha: Lekin ek problem hai...

Rishabh: Ab tumhe kya problem hai!!

Nisha: Oh hello!! Mr. Boring!! Hum sabke haath button par hai isliye yeh cage khul gaya...par hum bina haath chode waha tak kaise jayenge!!

Karan (casually): Arre simple hai..hum apna haath yahi chod kar jayenge!!

Preeta glares at him and he gulps.

Akshat: Mere paas ek idea hai..

Kritika: Toh bolo na kiska wait kar rahe ho!! Noor ka!!

Akshat: Tum bolne dogi tab toh bolunga na!! Hum mein se ek insaan paani ka glass fill karke laa sakta hai aur hum woh button par rakh sakte hai...

Sameer: Haan.. lekin paani ka glass aayega kaha se!!??

Shrishti: Mujhe pata hai!!

She leaves the button and goes to fill the glass. She keeps the glass on her button. She gets another glass and keeps it on Preeta's button.