To

I could hear the crowds screaming and cheering on Thor's name as I jogged through the corridors of the palace.

     Late, late, late!

      How could I had been so irresponsible? My duty to my future husband had somehow been forgotten as I got ready at my mother's estate.

        Oh by the Allfather, she's going to be furious!

         The columns and golden decorations that hung on the walls began to form frost, and then it melted away as quickly as it had been there as I rushed past. My head was spinning, trying to come up with a formal apology, and I wasn't being all that careful about hiding my curse.

        "Oh, for the love of Odin, why couldn't I have been given as sharp a tongue as Loki?" I mumbled under my breath, avoiding the judgemental stares of the guards I sprinted by.

         I know, I know. The amazing (Y/N) Ísveig, betrothal of Thor Odinson, and daughter of Sigrid the Beauty and Calder Nord isn't as amazing as her titles claim her to be.

          I wasn't perfect, not by a long shot. After all, I was cursed.

      "Where have you been?" A familiar voice asked, making me jump up in the slightest.

      I glared at the handsome raven-haired man. "How many times have a told you not to do that?"

       He chuckled. "I'm afraid a few more times, (Y/N). You are too hilarious a person when you are scared."

       "I was not scared." I snapped, waving a hand effortlessly through his illusion self. "You're not even here, Loki?"

      "Some of us actually remembered what day today is."

      I scoffed, and quickened my pace. "Just leave me alone, Loki."

       He faltered for a moment before catching up with me. "(Y/N), wait. Your mother has been glancing angrily over the crowd for the past ten minutes, I suggest you enter by the right side."

       I paused and faced him. "Thank you."

        The corners of his lips turned upwards into a small smile.

       "But that doesn't mean I forgive you!" I yelled and continued dashing down the corridor.

      My eyes widened when I caught a glimpse of the vast sea of people, and even though it nauseated me just thinking about pushing past all of them, I sighed, and weaved through the crowd.

     Thor had already taken a firm kneeling position in front of his father when I finally reached my spot on the right side of the Allfather's throne, between Frandral and Volstagg.

      Directly across from Loki.

    I knew my mother was already glaring at me from her place next to Frigga, because her glossy (colour) hair was practically blinding me, but I quickly mouthed a 'thank you' towards Thor's younger brother.

     He smiled mischievously as he nodded.

      Thor seemed to finally notice me, and winked, beaming with joy.

      I smiled back at him proudly. The love of my life, my future husband. We would be getting married shortly after he was proclaimed king.

      I used to hate the idea of that. We were friends; and friends didn't marry their friends.