Seks

"It's not possible!" Thor fought against his retrains, and panted when he realized he was stuck.

I turned my head to gaze at him, and smirked. "I guess I'm the stronger one, now." I ripped my hands free of my bonds as Thor rolled his eyes and began to squirm his arms free.
________________________________

Jane, Erik, and Darcy rushed into the hospital, and jogged through its corridors, glancing behind them nervously at the destruction and the cops interrogating the workers.

"Oh my god." Darcy mumbled as they reached Thor and his companion's room, only for it to be empty. They quickly headed back into the van.

"I just lost my most important pieces of evidence." Jane declared from the driver's seat as Erik shut the passenger door. "Typical."

"So now what?" Darcy asked from the back, adjusting her glasses.

"We find them."

"Did you see what they did in there?" Erik questioned. "I'm not sure finding them is the best idea."

"Well, our data can't tell us what it was like to be inside that event, and they can. So, we're gonna find them." Jane decided, hands gripping the steering wheel.

"Okay." Darcy agreed, preparing her taser gun.

Erik sighed. "So we're gonna look all over New Mexico, right?"

"Exactly." Jane nodded, starting the car. She looked over the back window to pull out of the parking spot, when she knocked into a familiar blond man. "What?"

I laughed as Thor went tumbling to the ground, limbs splayed around him. "Should've watched where you were going, Odinson."

The trio from earlier rapidly jump out of their vehicle to join us.

"I'm so sorry. I swear I'm not doing this on purpose." The woman I remembered as Jane apologized, and helped me get him back onto his feet.

________________________________________

Back at the crater, people gathered around like a party, cheering on whoever dared to give a try at lifting the hammer. Many watched, and drank, and cooked food like a neighborly get-together.

They soon hooked it up to someone's truck, and signaled for the driver to start their the car. The chain pulled taunt, as dirt spewed from the vehicle's tires. The engine revved like there was no tomorrow, before the backside of the entire truck severed from the rest of it.

Everyone exclaimed.

"Did it work?" Grinned the old, somehow very familiar man in the driver's seat as the people around burst into laughter.

Someways away, a sleek black car pulled up to the crater, and a man in a suit and dark glasses stepped out, scanning over the transpiring event. He took his glasses off and brought a phone to his ear, before saying, "Sir, we found it."

________________________________________

I glanced at the mirror hung from the door of what I assumed was Jane's room. Thor was changing in the bathroom over. He hadn't mentioned that I was his future wife to Jane or the others yet, either.

    Jane.

She was nice, very pretty, and smart, but that didn't bother me. No, what made me jealous was the way she and Thor gazed at each other, like they were the only two people in the whole world. I trusted the son of Odin, but I was also worried on top of everything else.