Unfortunate Dreadful Decision

* Author: Hey guys how are you hope y'all safe in quarantine here som juicy stuff to pass in the meantime have a good day!*

He tian POV:
*Still searching for lil Mo* Where did that lil doggy go? He still needs his punishment *grins* i start looking around using the staircases to avoid the teachers finding me but ha who will? * i stop to a sweet smell in the air and it's coming from the boys toilets, savouring the sweet smell i try and find out who's pheromones they're releasing....it's him!* i run straight to the toilets to see if it's really him oh it was him, in heat. My instincts shOOk knowing it's helplessly drawn to the luscious aroma in front of me. Then i slowly approached him carefully taking one step at a time before i lose my sanity to not bite his nape, as i was slowly walking towards him my mind starts talking. It's ok, I've done training procedures when i was little just in case it might happen. All i gotta do is give him his suppressants wait- no he would've done that already, but he didn't so that means he doesn't have it. "Lil Mo, i'll take you to the infirmary to get your suppressants okay? So be still and-" *lil Mo then jumps at me getting into a cowboy position grinding his dick against mine, he unconsciously adds more pheromones to steal the alpha in me and bring it out.* "Oi oi stop it or else this really might turn into something i was looking forward to" i said, but he couldn't hear me as he was drowned in thirst for some baby - making. He slides down to my pants hoping to find something delicious under them, and then pulls out my dick and starts sucking vigorously. So turned on by the situation my humanity is the only reason i'm still sane, but i can't stop him the alpha in me is coming out i start huffing badly. Oh shit it's getting to me my mind starts gradually fading to a dark abyss with no return my final thoughts are "why couldn't i protect him?"

*BAAM* GGRRR i had slammed him onto the ground, " you better not regret this!" I scream out and instantly bite his shoulder just holding back from making him mine. I take off his pants and get my dick ready to enter in him i carefully enter the tip in, and THRUST it in there surprised by how much of my dick he can take in. It's all in there i hesitate because of the amount pressure he's squeezing me down there feeling those warm mushy  walls against my dick, "UgH!! Your dick hits the spot *haa~* it feels so gOod!". He excitedly yelled, lil Mo unable to move afraid that one more thrust in might make him cum. "Where did all that attitude go didn't you want this?" I questioned him. "Pl- please sto-stop it, i'll really cum" he said and still i moved and banged him so hard till he came but have i came yet? No so we continued doing it another 5 rounds with any position that satisfied us and marking him with love bites and hickeys all over his body to make people understand that he's MINE and ONLY mine!

Lil Mo's POV:
I wake up to find myself on a bed with He tian in my view, "What the fuck you doin here?" I grumbled. "You passed out cuz of your heat and i found you so i brought you here, and don't worry you already toke your suppressants here have some water you're head must be aching right now." He said with a glum look on his face, "i guess thanks..*drinks the water* oh shit what time is it? I gotta go home before my mom worries about me!" I said trying to leave but He tian grabs my wrist stopping me from leaving. He then said "it's ok, i already called your mom she knows where you are and that you're fine it's alright". I stop and sit back down on my bed wondering why he was still holding on "you can let go now, i'm fine now" i said assuring his anxiety look. " Lil Mo...can i take care of you?" He said, "what the fuck do you mean?" I said surprised. "Usually heats last a week long right? Can i..take care of you then?" He says squishing my wrist tightly as if he doesn't wanna ever let go, and he looks straight to my eyes hoping i'd say yes using that puppy face which can make any girl fall for him. I thought to myself why not i don't wanna burden mom even more and it should be fine, because He tian is a beta though sometimes i feel he has alpha instincts i was probably delusional. "Fine, why not but- " i said being interrupted by a tight hug from He tian. *Thump* ugh why do i feel sleepy again? I just want to close my eyes but before i was completely out i heard He tian say something, "oh my how sad that you didn't remember anything hope i'll be able to jog your memories later *grins*". Wha- what didn't i remember? What do you mean later? Whatever let me rest *closes eyes and falls asleep*

Before i knew it my hands were cuffed up and i was blind folded, why can't i move? What is happening-? *my heat came back agAin* I start panting as i get more aroused by the unpredictable movements that my vision is unable to reach.

Someone touches me