Something Else?

*From author: I'm SO SORRY of how long this toke to upload but just wanna know how everybody is doing? I hope y'all are safe and alright. Hope y'all had a great day if not enjoy your time with this chapter have a wonderful 2021 thank you!*

" C'mon let's go today!! I already bought the tickets so hurry up!" He tian said, "what do you mean we're going on a date?!?" I ridiculously ask him. "We're going to hangout at the theme park.....fine i'll just go with someone else because you're probably a scaredy cat." He said back, suddenly my anger shot up it wasn't about him teasing me but he's going to spend time with some stranger rather than me? Made my blood boil, "huhh???! Who are you going with? Fine! I'll come with you to prove you wrong." I answered him, "heh looks like someone is jealousss *grins*." He tian joked about, "who's jealous?! Excuse me but without me here you'd be a lonely ass so be grateful i'm coming with you. Hmph!" I ranted back, "ok ok calm down lil mo i'm just playin let's go already"

*So we get ready to leave for the theme park*

As we're heading out to catch the train I got curious and asked He tian what was the theme park we're going to? He answered "We're going to Dream- time land, where they make your life time wishes come true~!" I looked at him with clear disinclination questioning why am I coming with him again? "Aww it seems it didn't work, so how's my advertising did it make you wanna come even more?" He tian asked. "It was extremely amazing! I can't wait to see the look on your face, if you did that in front of the girls in our school. I bet they'd be running away as fast as possible to get afar from your horrid, sickly, two faced- ......." I said, fuckkkk why the hell was I saying this to him?! I feel bad but i shouldn't ha as if he'll get hurt by this.... .After giving him silent treatment for 5 minutes, my guilt couldn't bear any longer and i had to checkup on him. "Hey, He tian uh..look about what I said-  *Lil mo turns around to look at he tian and his eyes said SHOOK*

HE TIAN IS CRYING?!?!? What the fuck!! This can't be? How could someone like him pour out tears from words like this?? Well... they were harsh but! Argghhhhhh!!!! *Lil mo then slowly walks up to He tian trying to find a way to comfort him, so he pats He tian's back?* This should work cuz my bros feel better after I do this to them hehe, *He tian crying even more* Lil mo startled "wha- what's wrong? Don't you feel better when I pat your back??" Mo asks. "What do you mean what's wrong?! I'm here trying here to be closer with you but you're so mean pushing me away it hurts!" He tian shouts angrily at Lil mo then crouches down into a ball to hide his face. "Then... what can I do to make it up to you? I'll do anything as long as you stop crying out in public!" Lil mo apologising. Then He tian responds with "anything?....you'll do anything for me?", "ye sure whatever" Lil mo replies. "Ok! *He tian springs up and continues to smile* Sure happy to make you do anything in my command~" He tian happily sweet talks to Mo. "........wait wha- THE FUCK!!!! You were pretending all this time?!" Lil mo frustratingly questioning him. "Only the tears but what I said was true you're so mean it hurts my feelings just wanted to let you know. Anyways remember you'd do anything I tell you so you better keep your word" *smilies innocently* He tian answers back and continues to skip along. *Lil mo blowing up steam* CURSE YOU HE TIAN!!! Why am i so gullible? *forehead slap with a disappointing sigh*. "Fine, let's just get it over with" Mo whispers to himself and catches up to He tian who is cheerfully prancing away.

*At the arrival of Dream - time land*

"Yayy!!! We're finally here! C'mon let's hurry in and have fun" as He tian burst with excitement. We gave in our tickets and got our pass cards, it turns out He tian got us passes that are imaginably hard to buy. You can have unlimited free food and to give payments for our rides, the money is already within the pass card so all we have to do is tap on and that's how we pay. Suspicious but thankful I just wondered how was he able to get his hands on passes like this?......wait how did i forget this bastard's an alpha? *smh* guess this is at least a pro wait..*an idea popped up* should I try find his cons? Hehehe mission on board - Find He tian's cons during the whole day. "Alright let's goo" lil mo cheerfully said and they continued to walk in through the entrance of the amusement park.

He tian's pov:
"Sooo.....where should we go first?" I asked, then we just looked around to see anything fun in sight and there it was i spotted a splendid activity to do. Lil mo's definitely up for a challenge *smirks*. "Lil mo! I know what we can do it'll be a thrilling time."

I believe so~