The Dogs's Dirty Play

*Author: Hello guys i'm back it again hope you had a good day i'm so sorry for updating late stay safe thank you for reading this*

*Puff puff*
Their fingers run smoothly down my body like a stream of water from my neck then to my waist inserting their fingers into my pants, like a snake finding their prey. "Stop it! Why are you touching me there?!" I scream out but nobody answered, they pull out my dick to find out how hard i am and they speak, " what do you we have here, it wasn't that "hard"...right?" *i blush till my skin turns hot red* "Shut up!!" I yell out and stop to say anymore and realise that familiar voice and suddenly remember a scene of wha-. *blushes and gets even more turned on* What is this? When did i ever did it with He tian? I'm just imagining things but why would i even think about doing it with him? "You...you're He tian right? Why the hell are you doing this to me!?!" I desirably asks.

Then they take off the blindfold to reveal themselves to only find out i was right it was He tian. But in a police halloween costume? With a spanking whip? Just ready to lash at anyone, i ask him " ha what's with that petty get up what you in a play or somethin?" And i realise out of my own stupidity what situation i was in AHGHH WHAT THE FUCK. "Hey...you're not really gonna do this? Cuz i'm a guy and i thought you were taking care of me?!" I sought to seek his answer *he grins knowing that i understand the situation now*, " so? Ye you're a guy i don't mind *smirks and brings his face closer to mine and whispers in my ear* we've already done it". And gazed at me for my reaction and he got what he wanted i had remembered all the banging we did no wonder my body hurts like hell. "You stupid perverted bastard!!" I release out of anger, " uh uh don't jump into conclusions don't think it was me who approached you first don't you remember?" He slyly cornered me. "Fuck! It wasn't me i was just lost in pleasure as if i'd do anything to you ya sick bastard i'd rather die then beg you to release me" i said holding my pride high. "Aw such a mean thing to say it's your fault for thinking i wouldn't do anything to you and yet, you believed me. i'm simply taking care each and every heat of yours so you don't go begging to anybody else but ME!" He said ferociously then grabs my chin and brings me closer to his face lifting my whole upper body towards him. Turns out he had chained me to the bed and released it so we wouldn't be limited to the space that we had  on the bed. Pfft don't get me wrong i'm still cuffed i could leave but i was drawn into his gaze and it struck me....pheromones?!?

Beta's can't get them unless whaat he can't be- an ALPHA?? Paralysed by his gaze and even more his pheromones i say to him " why? Why couldn't i sense it? That you were an alpha?!" I said. " If i were a beta i possibly couldn't have found you in the toilets and easy what do you think? Alphas can't hide a simple thing like this? They've got secret companies just for the thing (Pills: to hide their smell and calm down their aura and instincts)." He bragged, me being completely in shocked at the situation i wanted to leave but dared not to go. "Well, now that you know how about we finish off what we've started?" He tian asked. "No, wait not like this please!!" I screamed, and in that moment he thrusted in his large dick and made me come, just ramming it in as he pleases.

We went from missionary position feeling the pleasure as he chokes me down, cumming in 2 times till we changed to doggy style. He only slapped my ass hard if i was moving making me squeak in delight, then turned into a reverse cowboy position. I had to do all the work to move up and down shaking my hips side to side to find all those exceptional spots.
Along the way he taught me a blowjob taking it deep down my throat, while being in the 69 position i was top and he came in me like beast with no limits. He finished it off with the lotus position since it was already morning he declared "Last one okay? You need to rest up in the day so we can continue it at night" and gave me a kiss on the cheek. The more he moved faster the more he kept hitting all my good spots passionately repeating those movements. Finally he came, after that long night of love - making i was able to to rest all through the afternoon.

"Wakey wakey rise and shine lil mo" he tian smiles, as he strokes the side my face with gentleness. I wake up to the pain on back and hips fuckk it hurts! "What are doing here? Go away.." i mumble, "it's the afternoon already lil mo you need to eat" he said. "Fine fine later just let me rest up i'm so tired from last night let me sleep." I complained. "Alright you better not regret waking up later" he said and went off to play somewhere else while i sleep away my tiredness.

"Mo wake up dinner is ready." Someone said. "Huh? Already what time is it?" I asked, "it's already 7 lil mo eat dinner with me." He said, i open my eyes to see the massive space around me in the bedroom which is actually in the living room. "Help me get up and bring me to the dinner table i bet you won't do it" i said joking believing he won't do it. Then He tian grabs me off the bed and brings me to the dinner table where all the fresh delivered food is. "I hope take away is fine i can't cook food so i just bought all of the food." He says, "it's fine i guess....thank you for the food.." Then i look away to hide my hot red embarrassing face, to not let my guard down. He tian stared, at shocked to see that i had said thank you, "wha? What you lookin at? Think i can't say thank you?" I frustratedly said but with a baby face which couldn't be convinced. "Nah just hurry up and eat a lot tonight dessert is gonna be served *slurps the side of his mouth*." He tian said, confused at what he had said i continue to eat away all my lost energy.

1 hour later

*splish splash* We finished dinner and i'm washing up the dishes and someone comes and squishes me from behind. "Ah! He tian don't scare me like that oi! Where you touchin me?" I scream out of fright. "Nowhere and everywhere". He whispers and starts to tighten around my waist to bring me closer to him, then he slowly starts kissing and liking my neck making love hickeys as if my body was a blank canvas and his love is art.

You're mine tonight *smirks*