1 (A/N)

Glossory:

Y/N = your name

Y/L/N = your last name

E/C = eye color

H/C = hair color

S/C = skin color (though I'm pretty sure it's not gonna be mentioned)

F/C = favourite colour

If there are any others in the future I'll add them here or put them above the chapter itself

A few disclaimers:

- I do not own any of these characters, the awesome Rick Riordan does.

- There will be slight cussing (demi-god swears and normal ones)

- I'm a non-native english speaker so feel free to point out any mistakes I make, (constructive)criticism is also always super welcome I try to learn and improve my writing all the time!

- Y/N and Leo are both 16 in this story, which is the legal age of consent where I live so everything is legal (technically). Plus, I just can't write a story like this about 14 year olds, that's a level of weird that's even too much for me.

-If you are younger than 16, that's totally fine too, just don't get mad when it says you're 16 in this story.

-Also, this is my first time writing smut, I don't know if it's going to be good. I had a fellow writer proofread it and she said it was okay so I hope you guys think the same thing.

-And finally, be warned. This might be my first time writing smut but I've been a reader of it for quite some time now and this is gonna get *intense* towards the end of the story. Bring your bleach and holy water kids, you're gonna need it.

[I upload at least once a week, and when I'm having a good week/lots of inspiration or time maybe even twice in that week. (With this whole quarantine thing I will be having lots of time so I'll be able to stick to my schedule)]
So my uploading schedule is kinda a mess, be warned...

Thanks for reading my story, I appreciate every single one of you, and if you wanna vote on it you are more than welcome to.

I know most people probably didn't even read this (I myself am guilty of sometimes skipping over the author's notes), but if you did thanks! Kudos to you.

I hope you enjoy this story!

~M