6

Your POV:

Leo was right, the next morning the hickey had completely faded. But my plans for revenge hadn't.

Now don't get scared, I'm not going to kill him or anything (I'm not Nico). I didn't have a concrete plan for what I wanted to do, but an idea popped into my head when Piper mentioned movie night after we were done sparring.

Sparring never was either of ours strong suit, I was much better with a bow and choosing a dagger had not been a smart move on Piper's part, but we didn't take it seriously anyways. Most of the time we were just messing around. Today it wasn't just cabin seven and ten though, cabin five was also present. And Clarise didn't let you get away with that so easily.

Piper and I are both head counselors for our respective cabins, so we often let it slide when other kids don't feel like practicing. But not Clarise, oh no, definitely not Clarise.

So as one would expect from a training led by Clarise, we were exhausted and desperately in need of a shower by the end of it. The most unfair part? The boys can take their shirt off. We can't, for obvious reasons, but it's still unfair. It might be the end of January right now, but thanks to the camps built in climate that's controlled by the gods, it was still way too hot to be sparring out in the open.

"Hey Clarise," Piper yelled across the arena at her, too tired to actually go over there, "are you coming to movie night?" Clarise walked over to us, clearly unfazed by the intense training we just had. "Depends, who's picking the movie?" she stopped in front of us as she casually leaned on her sword.

"It's Leo's turn," as I said it, a lightbulb turned on inside of my head and the perfect plan for revenge formed. I'd have to run it by Piper later. Either so that she could tell me I'm weird and stop me, or help me do it.

"As much as he annoys me, I gotta admit he has a pretty decent movie taste. I'll ask Chris later if he wants to come too."

We said bye to Clarise and on the way back to our cabins I told Piper my plan.

-

"Here, put these on," Piper said as she handed me a pair of shorts. I'm not even sure these can still be called that, they're so short they're basically just denim underwear. My eyes widen as I grab them from her, "Where did you even find these?"

"I 'borrowed' them from Drew's closet, she won't notice. Just make sure you get them back to me tomorrow, okay?" I nodded as I put them on, "Thanks Pipes, you're the best."

"Pff, tell me something I don't know," she joked as she walked over to the chest at the foot of my bed that contained the rest of my clothes, "So what top are you gonna wear?" She asked as rummaged through it a bit before finally pulling out one of the few shirts I have that aren't camp shirts, "Oooh this one is cute!"

It was a F/C flowy top, that stopped right above my bellybutton and showed a bit of cleavage, I don't even remember buying it but right now I'm happy that I did. I put the top on, not really caring that Piper was in the room since we're so close, and looked in the mirror. "Oh, this is gonna be fun"

Leo's POV:

Y/N and Piper arrived just as I was putting the movie in the DVD player. I stayed true on my promise and picked a non-scary movie, the road to El Dorado. Though I was tempted to pick something scary just so I could get Y/N to sit so close to me again. Especially now that I don't have to hide the effect that has on me from her anymore. Last night was still fresh in my mind and I couldn't wait until the next time I could be alone with her.

I turned around and my jaw dropped to the floor. Y/N was wearing shorts so short they should be illegal and a F/C top that didn't leave too much to the imagination. Was she trying to kill me?