The Secret Relationship

"Puck and Sabrina have gotta be dating. It's super obvious." Daphne told Red and Pinocchio.

"Well, we can't be sure." Pinocchio said.

"Well, I am sure." Daphne huffed, crossing her arms. "They're getting too friendly with eachother too fast. Arch enemies don't just become friends for no reason."

"Maybe there is a reason." Red offered, pushing her hair away from her eyes.

"And what reason would that be?" Daphne asked, putting her hands on her hips.

"I just said there could be a reason, not that I know what it is." Red shrugged. "I think you're putting too much thought into this. In all honesty, they could've just decided to let bygones be bygones. Maybe they finally put their differences aside and started being friends, like that one day during the war."

Daphne's stomach started to feel queezy as all of the flashbacks played out in her head. She hadn't slept well in years because the memories of the war kept coming back to haunt her. She started sobbing and clinged onto Red for dear life.

"Daphne, I'm so sorry," Red said, cradling her in her arms as she sobbed into her shirt. She had been there for half an hour, trying to snap back to reality. And she finally did.

"If you ask me, I think you two are the ones who are dating." Pinocchio said nonchalantly.

"Oh, shut up." Red blushed, sitting back down on her bed.

"I'm too young to date anyway." Daphne said, wiping her eyes. Red looked hurt, but her uncomfort quickly resurfaced. She stood up and Daphne rolled out of her lap.

"I'm just gonna go now," she walked out of the room and slammed the door behind her.

"Was it something I said?" Pinocchio gave Daphne a puzzled frown.

"Oh, no. You didn't do anything." Daphne said softly. "She's just been having a tough week. It'll pass."

A few weeks had passed; Daphne was sure Puck and Sabrina were dating. It seemed pretty obvious to her, but everyone else thought she was ridiculous. Still, that didn't stop her from trying to drag any information out of Sabrina that she could.

"So, Sabrina, do you have any cute pet names for Puck?" Daphne asked, smirking. 

"For the last time, Daphne, Puck and I aren't dating." Sabrina shook her head and sighed.

"Oh yeah? What do bees make?" Daphne said smugly.

"Honey." Sabrina said. Nothing.

"You're not doing it right." Pinocchio told the younger sister. Red stood up and kicked Sabrina in the shin as hard as she could.

"YOU SON OF A COCK SUCKING BITCH!" Sabrina cried, bending over to grasp her red skin.

"Yes, love?" Puck flew down the stairs.