The Kiss, But Different

The most awful part about the kiss was that it was...nice. Sabrina didn't know what to feel. On one hand, she wanted to beat Puck and his disgusting soft lips to the ground; on the other hand, she wanted to deepen the kiss, knowing something like that wouldn't happen for a while.

But before she could decide, Puck pulled away. They stared at eachother for a long time. Puck grinned and broke the silence, retracting his wings and landing on the ground in front of Sabrina. "I believe the words you are searching for are thank you."

Sabrina planted a quick kiss on his lips and smiled at his flushed cheeks. "You're welcome," she said. Silence fell again. And again, Puck was the first to break it.

"Well, uh, that just happened," he chuckled nervously.

"Aw, is the Trickster King embarrassed?" Sabrina teased. Puck shoved her and they both giggled.

"You wish, Grimm," he shot back. They went back and forth, shoving eachother, for a few minutes.

"Alright, we have to go downstairs now. Everyone's waiting in the car," Sabrina said. Puck groaned.

"Ugh, fine," he said. Sabrina rolled her eyes.

"Don't roll your eyes at me," Puck teased, shoving her again.

"I'll roll my eyes if I want to." Sabrina shoved him back. Then they heard a loud knock coming from the distance.

"Sabrina! Puck! Come on!" Daphne called.

"Coming, Marshmallow!" Puck called back. He kissed Sabrina on the cheek before rushing off towards the door. Sabrina rushed after him and eventually caught up.

"Alright, you can't just kiss me and not explain yourself," she said as their pace slowed into walking. "What was that for?"

Puck shrugged. "Something I've been wanting to do for a while," he grinned, not hesitating before adding: "And to shut you up."

Sabrina rolled her eyes. "Of course."

Puck fake gasped. "You know me, Grimm, don't act surprised."

He started to go on a rant about how the kiss was a one time thing and that Sabrina shouldn't overthink it because she shouldn't care - blah blah blah.

"You know, I might just have to kiss you if it'll shut you up." Sabrina said.

"Please do," Puck teased, nudging her. Sabrina gave him a peck on the cheek.

"There. Now, shut up."

They eventually reached the door where an impatient Daphne was waiting. She had her arms crossed and was rapidly tapping her foot on the grass.

"I'm surprised you guys aren't arguing. Did you finally kiss and make up?" she asked. Sabrina and Puck exchanged a glance.

"You could say that."