You pt.1

Sabrina and Daphne had just moved in with Relda and Tobias. It was the middle of the night and the house was sound asleep. Sabrina awoke in the middle of the night to a sound, almost like a pan flute, coming from the forest. She rubbed her eyes and sat up, waiting for her vision to adjust to the darkness. There was a loud sound of wings fluttering coming from outside her window. She stood up and walked over to the window, carefully opening it.

"Oh my GOD!" Sabrina cried. A blonde boy, about her age, with sparkly green eyes and little freckles dotted across his face, was hovering just outside the window. He wore a gold crown on his head and had a wooden sword tucked into his belt. In his hand was a pan flute.

"I know, it's a lot to take in all at once," he smirked, flexing is non-existent muscles.

"Not that, you prick. I was talking about your wings." Sabrina rolled her eyes.

"Oh, yeah. They're nothing much," the boy shrugged. Sabrina was shocked.

"Nothing much? You have giant pink bug wings and you just say that they're nothing much?" She said, gesturing to the wings attached to his back.

"They're fairy wings, peasant, I'm not a bug." He snapped.

"Peasant?" Sabrina was deeply offended. "Who do you think you are?"

The boy chuckled, and his adorable smile caught Sabrina's eye.

"What's so funny?" she demanded, snapping back to reality. The boy stopped laughing.

"Wait, you really don't know who I am?" He asked.

"Uh, lemme think - no. Should I?" Sabrina replied.

"I am the Trickster King, Prince Puck Goodfellow, a villian of the worst kind," the boy said proudly. Sabrina snorted, hunching over, losing her breath from laughing so hard.

"Why do you laugh, mortal?" Puck shouted.

"You're a prince?" Sabrina laughed.

"Yes! Why is that so hard to believe?" the fairy exclaimed.

"It's just that, princes are supposed to be poised and polite. And you're, well, you're just...icky." Sabrina sneered at that last word. Puck gave her a puzzled frown.

"P-poised? What's that? Are you making up words?" he asked, pointing his flute at the girl's cheek.

Sabrina chuckled. "It means having a composed and self-assured manner," she explained, pushing his flute away. Puck furrowed his eyebrows.

"Yeah, whatever, sure," he muttered.

"What do you want anyway? I was trying to sleep." Sabrina said sharply.

"I want to know why you're trying to steal the old woman away from me." Puck narrowed his eyes.

"She's a crackhead, so you can keep her." Sabrina rolled her eyes. The fairy was appalled.

"How dare you call her a crackhead? She's your grandmother, for Satan's sake!" Puck gasped. He seemed to be struggling to find his words.

"She isn't my grandmother! My grandmother is dead!" Sabrina snapped.

"Oh, she's your grandmother alright. I used to hang out with your dad and your uncle Jake all the time before..." Puck trailed off. "Before something happened and they asked to have me wiped from their memories," he finished his thought. Sabrina paused.

"Uncle Jake? I don't have an uncle Jake," she said.

"Uh, yeah you do. Who do you think is the boy sitting next to your dad in that picture?" Puck pointed towards a picture on the wall of her father and a boy about his age. They had their arms around eachother, and there was another person's arm around Jake's shoulders, but they had been cut from the photo. Sabrina thought for a moment.

"Who was cut from the picture?" She asked.

"Me, of course!" Puck snapped. Sabrina jumped back a bit from his sudden anger. "We used to be best friends. Until they grew older. The second your dad found out that your mother was pregnant, he asked to have me wiped from him and Jake's memories. They left me behind after I gave them everything," the fairy explained.
Sabrina bit her lip nervously.

"Jeez...that sounds awful. And believe me, I know what it's like to have someone leave you," she said.

"Yeah yeah, your pet goldfish died, so tragic." Puck rolled his eyes.

"I'm not a seven year old." Sabrina snapped. Daphne rolled over.

"No mommy, I don't want the mashed potatoes," she mumbled in her sleep.

"She is, though." Sabrina added, gesturing to her sister.

"Oh, I didn't see her there before." Puck said, looking over Sabrina's shoulder and into the room. "Are you sure we didn't wake her up?" he asked. Sabrina shook her head.

"Nah, she could sleep through World War 2," she replied.

"It's quite difficult to sleep through World War 2, actually. Believe me, I've tried." Puck retorted. Sabrina thought for a moment.

"Wait...how old are you?" she asked.

"A little over 4 thousand," the fairy replied. Sabrina sighed.

"Of course you are," she muttered.

"Hey, that's just part of being an Everafter." Puck shrugged.

"An Everafter? What's that?" Sabrina asked. Puck gave her a look of shock.

"Did Henry not tell you anything?" He seemed genuinely upset. Sabrina shook her head. Then Puck proceeded to tell her about Everafters and how they got to Ferryport Landing in the first place.

"Wow..." Sabrina whispered.

"Yeah, it sounds cool, but it was really boring." Puck shrugged. A clock caught Sabrina's eye that read 4:20am.

"Oh my God, it's late. I should probably go to sleep before the sun comes up," she said. Puck put his flute back into his belt

"Well, it's been decent talking to you..." He looked at Sabrina.

"Sabrina," she smiled. Puck paused.

"Yeah, I'm gonna call you Grimm," he said. Sabrina frowned.

"It's been not horrible talking to you, Grimm." Puck shrugged. "See ya,"

"...see ya." Sabrina said quietly as he flew off. She sighed and closed the window, then crawled back into bed next to Daphne.

In the morning, when Sabrina and Daphne went downstairs, Relda was waiting for them with a wide grin. Oh no, what did she do? Sabrina thought.

"Girls, there's someone I'd like you to meet. He'll be moving in with us and helping me with the latest mystery." Relda said happily. Daphne bit her palm.

The old woman gestured to the door and in walked a boy. He looked to be about the same age as Sabrina, had sparkly green eyes, curly blonde hair, little freckles across his face, a golden crown, a wooden sword in his belt, and giant pink bug wings. Him and Sabrina stared at eachother silently.

"You."