THREE (adventures with Innie pt1)

"Dada?" a boy lisped, tugging on the large sleeve of Felix's sweater. The surprised man in question turned around, knowing that his only children were Kkami and Simon.

He knelt down and cupped the unfamiliar child's face in his hands. "I'm not your Dada," he kindly said. "What's your name?"

The boy bit his lower lip, cautiously telling Felix. "Jeongin."

"Jeongin, huh?" Felix stood up, smiling. "Okay, I'm going to call you Innie. Is that fine?" Jeongin nodded, his eyes widening as he turned up his young face to look at Felix. "How old are you, Innie?"

The boy hesitated. "Dis many." He held up four fingers, melting Felix's heart. The boy had been separated from his family at such a young age; it had to be scary. "Where Dada?" he persisted.

"Lix, I got us some drinks before the movie starts—" Changbin began, walking back into the main room. They'd been about to watch a movie that came out before Jeongin came along.

Felix gestured at Changbin. "Innie, this is my husband, Changbin. Changbin, this is Innie. We're going to try finding his Dada."

The drinks were placed on a table and were quickly forgotten as Changbin bent down to touch Jeongin's nose gently. The young boy giggled, smiling widely at the two husbands.

"Do you know what your Dada looks like, Innie?" Jeongin nodded at Changbin's question. "Okay, do you know of anyone else who might know what Dada looks like, too?"

Jeongin nodded excitedly. "Papa knows! Papa also look for Dada, though. No one know where Dada." His smile turned into an adorable pout.

Felix and Changbin exchanged a shaky glance. "Where is Papa, Innie?"

Jeongin grabbed one man's hand in each of his own tiny hands. Finding his inner, fatherly instinct, Changbin stopped them from going anywhere before he knelt down in front of Jeongin similarly to how Felix had before.

He held up Jeongin's pudgy hand, almost as if inspecting it. "Tiny hand!" he exclaimed, waving it in front of the delighted boy's face. "It's so tiny!"

"I big boy!" Jeongin protested. Changbin winked playfully, standing back up. He hoisted Jeongin onto his back.

"Where to, Innie? Where's Papa?"

Felix looked on lovingly, despite feeling a bit resentful at the small hand comment. It wasn't even directed at him, but he self-consciously put his hands in his sweater pocket.

Jeongin pointed them out of the theater and through the streets, and Changbin led the trio wherever the youngest pointed. It didn't take long to reach a small, seemingly abandoned house. The couple was surprised at Jeongin's ability to navigate the city.

"Papa is here?"

Jeongin nodded in response to Felix's questions.

Floorboards creaked as someone stepped closer to them, and Changbin's and Felix's jaws dropped as they recognized 'Papa.'

"Wait... is that Chan? Bang Chan?" Changbin whispered in awe.

Felix, just as star-struck, couldn't tear his gaze away. "Bang Chan... the one from the 'okay bottom' meme..."