SEVEN (adventures with Innie pt5)

since this is the last chapter (fiNaLly), im going to wish felix and jisung an early happy twentieth birthday! oh, and IN. oh, and since im already doing this, happy early seungmin day!! and chan! and minho! and just to be safe, happy new year! happy innie day! happy hyunjin day! and happy changbin day... maybe i should pre-say happy twenty-first birthday to jisung and felix while im at it.

but! guys! we're! getting! danceracha wow! and! my universe! and! we go! AAAAAAA!

also, thank you for sticking with these weird-ass extra chapters ((:

-nina
september 2, 2020

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Groaning, Changbin dug his fingers into his temples. Of course. Of course his childish husband and random toddler friend wanted to get ice cream again, and of course they met more people that Felix somehow knew.

Jisung and Minho were out for a simple ice cream date. It didn't matter that they'd been married for tens of years—ice cream dates were ice cream dates, and, by Minho's slightly exasperated sighs, Changbin could tell that the latter kind of didn't have a say in the matter.

Felix and Jeongin bounded up to the counter, seemingly of the same mental age, and, after acquiring their treats, they snagged Jisung (and, in effect, Minho). So the adventure group of three grew to a population of five. Changbin honestly pitied this guy, Kim Seungmin, even though he didn't know what was up with his existence.

Seungmin's apartment wasn't particularly impressive, but Jeongin hopped and skipped around like it was his second home. Well—in the elevator. When Seungmin opened the door to see three children's hopeful faces, Minho, and Changbin, he sighed and wordlessly allowed for the four strangers and kid to step inside.

"I'm his babysitter, sometimes," Seungmin explained. Jeongin proudly nodded, content to be back with 'Dada.' Seungmin sighed. "I'll have to tell Hyunjin that he's started calling me that, because... yeah. Not sure how I feel about being called Dada—"

"I call you Papi, instead!" Jeongin screeched. "Papi!!!"

Changbin and Felix shared a look, get me out of here. It was agreed upon that, all of a sudden, the couple had to be somewhere. "Oh my gosh!"s and "Okay, bye!"s were exclaimed, and they caught their breaths outside Seungmin's door.

"We need to set them up," Felix said between wheezes. "Hyunjin and Seungmin, I mean. Not Innie with Seungmin."

Changbin nodded. "Let me do it, though, since I think I'm better at handling these matters."

"What? Pfft, no way," Felix said. "I bet I can get them together more effectively than you can."

"Really?"

Eyebrows raised, Changbin already started heading to the elevator. His plan was to block Felix and get a head start back to Hyunjin's house, ice cream be damned.

Felix smirked. "Yes, really."

And, as the elevator doors began sliding shut, with Changbin on one side, and Felix on the other, Changbin uttered four words.

"Oh, Lix, it's on."