FIVE (adventures with Innie pt3)

The first step was getting a better sense of who 'Dada' was. Hyunjin made a list of all the people who fit the description of being his height and a skinny legend that Jeongin had met before. There were only three people on the list.

So Felix and Changbin decided to take Jeongin with them to each of the men's houses, one by one. And they'd find his Dada, or else the sweet-faced boy might develop some homocidal tendencies.

The man who lived closest went by the name of Park Jaehyung, someone who Felix was actually acquainted well with. They'd been friends in high school and college, in the same math class where Felix and Changbin had met. Jaehyung went by Jae, and was rooming with his friend, Younghyun.

They lived on the other side of the city.

Felix and Changbin's car was long since forgotten outside the movie theater, so they could either walk back or walk to Jae's apartment. The opted for the latter, somehow deeming it the lazier option.

On the way there, Jeongin spotted an ice cream shop. Once he pointed it out, Felix became so excited that he just had to put the three of them on a detour. "Thank you for telling me this vital information, Innie," Felix smiled down at the boy.

Sticky hands pulled at a metal doorknob an hour later, and Jae's annoyed expression at the interruption morphed into one of pleased recognition. "Felix, hi! Changbin," he nodded at the man, "and who is this? Did you guys adopt without telling anyone?"

"No, I Innie," Jeongin said, standing tall and proud. "We lookin' for Dada. You ain't Dada. Next!"

Felix and Changbin couldn't stop the adorable little boy from marching back to the elevator, so Felix promised Jae that they'd be back soon. Or that he'd call. Oh, and to tell Younghyun they say hi.

Changbin sighed, trailing after the goofiest boy he'd ever met... and Jeongin.