FOUR (adventures with Innie pt2)

"Wait, you aren't Papa," Jeongin mumbled, confused.

Chan raised an eyebrow. "Uh, yeah. I'm single and childless—"

"Where Papa?" Jeongin demanded. "Papa Hyunjin! Where he go?"

"Wait, Hyunjin? Innie... Hwang Hyunjin?" Jeongin nodded in response to Changbin's question, and the latter sighed in relief. He smiled politely at Chan. "Jeongin, here, mixed up your house and your neighbor's house. We'll be on our way."

Changbin turned around after Chan nodded, pulling Jeongin and Felix along by their little hands. All the while, he muttered to himself. Humiliated in front of a legend...

"Hwang Hyunjin! Open the door!"

"Password?" was the annoying reply.

Changbin let out of frustrated groan. "We have your son."

The door flew open, Hyunjin immediately falling to his knees and hugging Jeongin. "Innie, oh my gosh, you're here! Where did you go? Felix, where did you find him? Changbin? What? Innie! Here!" Tears sprung in his eyes. "Innie..."

"Where Dada?"

Hyunjin's face fell. "What? Innie, I adopted you alone. There is no Dada."

Innie firmly shook his head, certain that there was a Dada. He wouldn't accept that Hyunjin was his only dad.

"No, there be a Dada. Your height. Skinny Legend. D—"

"Who taught him that?" Felix cut in, laughing. "'Skinny Legend'?"

Hyunjin shrugged and tried to pull Jeongin closer to himself. The little boy refused, pulling back from his adopted father. Said father looked at Changbin, helpless. Jeongin tightly wound his arms around Felix's left leg and shook a small, pudgy finger at Hyunjin.

"Xeuxeu and Binbin help me find Dada if you won't."

Felix and Changbin looked at each other, resolving that yes... they would help Jeongin find his Dada. Whoever that was. Even if Hyunjin insisted that no Dada existed.

They were going to find Dada.